SPOILER !! Week April 13

Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Brady tells Kristen the stunning news about Rachel. [Oh barf, just what the viewers want to see -- a rapturously happy Kristen. The Salem psycho should be eating dirt, not celebrating.]

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Eric confronts Xander about the baby switch. [The woebegone sourpuss never learns. Confronting Xander is a major waste of time. So would confronting the X-Man' partner in crime, Victor.]

Thursday, April 16, 2020
Ben is delighted by Ciara's surprise. [Did she discover the secret location of the Salem money tree?]

Friday, April 17, 2020
Rafe and Orpheus face off over David. [Yuck. Another moral monster who's fixated on a child. Orpheus and Kristen should crawl back into whatever holes they came out of.]

Read a RUMOR that Evan's lawyer turns out to be his sister. IF SO, perhaps, Orpheus wants David to be in her custody or something?

But I agree........these writers just better not have David taken from Rafe. Enough already. Bad enough what they did to Steve. Ugh.

Am wondering.........is Ciara's surprise she has a place for them to live???

Ever since Rafe got baby David, I was afraid that one day the writers would have the father show up to claim the baby (or grandfather in this instance). The last successful adoption story I remember was when Justin and Adrienne adopted the twins right before she became pregnant with Sonny, 30 years ago! For the last couple of decades, Days has had a weird fixation with babies only belonging with the natural mother or father (or both if they can get the parents together). Lexie and Abe had to give up baby Isaac to Bo and Hope, and in turn they had to give up JT to his father. Currently, baby Mickey will probably go to Brady and Kristen:sick:, leaving Eric and Sarah devastated. I just don't have the confidence that the writers will change course and keep baby David with Rafe.

I thought the earlier spoiler said that Jack encouraged Justin to fight for Kayla. Now it says he encourages Steve? Which is it? Or is it both?

I wonder if Sarah still marries Xander?

In the anniversary photo, there was a young actress in the photo that was clearly a new character. I wonder if that is Evan's sister since the timing would make sense.

I thought the earlier spoiler said that Jack encouraged Justin to fight for Kayla. Now it says he encourages Steve? Which is it? Or is it both?
Am thinking the item about Jack encouraging Justin was an error.....have seen those kind before, naming the wrong character as the doer or recipient of something or other.

So, Sarah, who knows Mickey is still recovering and needs additional testing, etc. takes off with her? Even if Sarah is a doctor, she should know better. But then, this is the headwriter's pet character, so...gotta make it dramatic for her.......right?

Thank you for all of the updates, kat.

I don't feel sorry for anyone in this whole baby switch story. They're all a bunch of twits.

A question for DrBakerFan.
If Salem were in the real world...Since it wasn't really Steve, but Stefano's microchipped "essence" who divorced Kayla, would Steve and Kayla still be married ??

Back