SPOILER !! Week April 15

I hope a radioactive Paulina crosses paths with Konstantin.:)
Great idea. Kreepy Konstantin might mistake a radioactive Paulina who glows in the dark for an angry Kiriakis spirit sent by Victor to protect his Maggie from his nefarious schemes. In such a situation, the slimy grifter would be fleeing back to Greece on the first available tramp steamer. (The seedy bum certainly couldn’t afford airfare.)

And meanwhile, Holly walks around Salem wearing a tank top. :head scratch:

Don't get me wrong, after having a snowstorm last week in Montreal, I know about spring snow!
Next, poor Nicole will have to sit down with her airhead daughter and explain the dangers of frostbite and hypothermia. (Her first response will probably be: “never heard of either one. Ae you sure that they’re not fake diseases that only old people worry about?”)

Last edited:
Seriously, these are professional writers, belonging to the Writers' Guild, and this is what they come up with. Were they told to write some sort of nonsense, to mark time, til May sweeps? I already know that the Days viewers here have come up with better material or ideas.

O.K. This was all done 8 or more months ago. We viewers have nothing to do with the problems of casting, finding actors, etc. But the producers and directors do, and if Corday isn't able to know when a script, character or actor works, (his parents sure did) then he really needs to focus on getting an assistant who does. Check the cast lists of canceled soaps, am sure there are a few who were huge success on their soap, and are still around.

Yes, Days is hampered by a lack of money, the need to stay within a low budget. Thus NBC needs to step up and open the pocketbooks a bit. Shame on them for not doing so now, especially after subjecting the cast, crew & especially the viewers to the machinations of that fired guy for so long.

Back