Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Stephanie and Chad head to Greece.
Megan bonds with Kristen.
Alex begins therapy with Marlena.
Rafe confesses to Abe.

Alex who looks like Ben is going to have therapy with Marlena. Will he ask her why he keeps taking
his glasses off and on? Or why he keeps dreaming about killing people with a neck tie?
:)

Stephanie and Chad head to Greece. (Someone has to know about Victor's childhood home and put two and two together, but it won't be them, if anyone. Duh.)
Megan bonds with Kristen. (Of course they do. Inevitable. This is gonna get ugly. Or should I say, uglier?)
Alex begins therapy with Marlena. (Poor Marlena. She is going to wish she was back in the chamber after one session.)
Rafe confesses to Abe. (We KNOW about what...his feelings for Jada which can't be denied. Cue the violins.)

Megan bonds with Kristen: Vultures of a feather, flock together.

Alex gets therapy from Marlena: What’s his issue — sex addiction, eyeglasses compulsive disorder, or plain old resentment of Maggie?

Rafe confesses: Abe’s morals police seems to have claimed its first victim.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-17-t44373.html#p2133974

person made this comment "I don’t reword, but I think that confesses is supposed to be confides"

Monday, April 17, 2023

Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Xander and Chloe's rematch leads to a trip to the hospital.
Chad and Stephanie face down a menacing Thomas Banks.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Eric and Sloan get back on track.

Thursday, April 20, 2023
Nicole confesses in Anna, while Tony advises EJ.
Stefan and Gabi officially reunite!

Friday, April 21, 2023
Roman receives stunning information.

Eric and Sloan get back on track. Oh, no, I was hoping he would come to his senses. This must be some other type of possession. Seriously.

Stefan and Gabi officially reunite! Does this mean that they CAN, since she opted to give up her DiMera shares and be free of Li?

Roman receives stunning information. HAS to be that Kate is alive, but we still have not seen her since Bo, allegedly, shot her. I think he just fired his gun in the air and let her escape.

Xander and Chloe rematch leads to the hospital: Did one kiss from the muscular X-Man cause the diva to swoon?

Eric and Sloan are back on track: And headed straight to perdition.

Tony advises EJ: Will it be not to overdo it now that he has the goods on Zero and Gabba Gabba?

Please do not tell me Kristen & Megan are bio sisters.......sheesh! No, while Megan is a bio DiMera, Kristen was just raised by Stefano, tho liberties were taken at some point with some writer saying she was adopted, which is how she could get the DiMera last name.

Is Li gonna have a pic of Gabi/Stefan, thus she broke the agreement, doesn't get the shares, blah, blah????

Gabi should have never agreed to stick with Li. She should have demanded her company in exchange for exiting the DiMera cluster you-know-what or taken this new design opportunity as a way to start over. Being a DiMera is no prize.

Eric and Sloan get back on track.
Can it please look something like this???

PXopEs.gif

Kristen was just raised by Stefano, tho liberties were taken at some point with some writer saying she was adopted, which is how she could get the DiMera last name.
I have the video of Kristen telling John that Stefano adopted her as a child, using the word "adopted". That was in October of 1993 when Stefano first returned to Salem after everybody thought he was dead.

I'd upload it and post it here, but it would get removed, just like the original was from YouTube. (I downloaded the video before it was removed)

Back