SPOILER !! Week April 18

Betcha it is Jackie Cox who is brought to Craig/Leo's nuptials, & who tells whatever Leo's plans have been.
That better not mean (the pic) that Tripp & Chanel are gonna be a couple now. Sheesh!
O.K., as much as I like James Reade (anyone ever see North & South?) Clyde is just not the guy for Nancy now, however, giving her a shot of self esteem is a good way to have them interact.

Betcha it is Jackie Cox who is brought to Craig/Leo's nuptials, & who tells whatever Leo's plans have been.
That better not mean (the pic) that Tripp & Chanel are gonna be a couple now. Sheesh!
O.K., as much as I like James Reade (anyone ever see North & South?) Clyde is just not the guy for Nancy now, however, giving her a shot of self esteem is a good way to have them interact.
I loved North &South!

I just have no words...it's not like I'm rooting for Gwen to get away with everything...but for Ava to betray her and Abby to be so conniving doesn't sit well with me. I also don't care about whiny baby Sarah or her relationship with Xander, so there's that...

Ava and Jake is no surprise but perhaps a pleasant one... Tripp and Chanel is a disgusting way to "keep it in the family"...just awful. Nancy and Clyde? Gimme a break!!!

I still say that Benchie needs to possessed. Then it can rise up and bash certain people (who shall remain nameless, but you can guess who) in their heads!

Can't they pull a "Dallas" and have the entire year be a dream? Xander can emerge from the shower with THE TOWEL on and then Sarah can wake up and tell him all about her dream. In OUR dreams.

1650144517165.png

I just have no words...it's not like I'm rooting for Gwen to get away with everything...but for Ava to betray her and Abby to be so conniving doesn't sit well with me. I also don't care about whiny baby Sarah or her relationship with Xander, so there's that...

Ava and Jake is no surprise but perhaps a pleasant one... Tripp and Chanel is a disgusting way to "keep it in the family"...just awful. Nancy and Clyde? Gimme a break!!!
You covered my every thought, exactly!
As far as Tripp and Chanel,
Can 2 people (same sex or opposite sex) please stay out of each others mouths for once.
Just because they are sad to lose a love partner does not mean they have to swap spit with someone the first second that they split up.
Days confuses S-E-X with L-O-V-E and Compassion.
Want to add:
How much did you really love that person to begin with if you can forget about them instantly to smack lips with someone else so soon

Back