SPOILER !! Week April 22

Bravo to Ari Zucker (Nicole) for having the courage to report the problems the cast, especially females, were being subjected to, and SHAME on the show, Corday, Sony, for ignoring the complaints, until finally, the media got wind of it all, and the dirty tale was public knowledge. The offender was fired, but so was Ari. Oh, others had finally also come forward, being witnesses or victims themselves, backing up Ari, but first her salary was cut drastically, then she was not being used as much, and finally, when her contract was up, that was it........Nicole Walker has left the studio.

P.S. Lisa Rinna (Billie) noted, when the media reported the issue.........quoting her..."The last time I went over there, and did that week on Peacock, I couldn't believe the work environment. It was disgusting. I was shocked. I let many people know how I felt - Albert included - and they didn't do a thing, until now it seems."

Ari Zucker (Nicole) is now suing Corday Productions & the fired guy, (former co-executive producer) stating her desire to stand up for herself got her pushed out of Days. According to media, she is suing for sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation.

Back