SPOILER !! Week April 22

Gabi was found holding the knife, she had publicly confronted Li before. Why she was taken to Statesville instead of the lovely Salem all-purpose interrogation room is strange, but then again it's totally possible I missed the throwaway line about the trial that found her guilty. Or she's still awaiting trial. It's hard to say because the actress left then the writers left.

back to topic

Spoilers from https://soapoperanews.net/2024/04/18/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-22-26-2024/

April 22, 2024
Kayla and Abe are upset over Paulina’s dangerous stunt.
Since their honeymoon was a bust, Johnny surprises Chanel.
Harris stands guard while Ava searches the Bistro on Clyde’s orders.
Kate shares her frustration with Roman that Lucas has not been exonerated.

April 23, 2024
Tate and Holly share another stolen moment.
Eric confronts Sloan about the missing money from their budget.
Theresa relaxes Alex with a massage that becomes heated.
EJ makes his intentions clear to Kristen about running DiMera Enterprises.
Brady and Nicole share a nice moment about their friendship.

April 24, 2024
Jada is shocked to learn from Stephanie that Everett signed the divorce papers.
Kristen and Stefan discuss who might have killed Li.
Tripp surprises Wendy with vacation plans.
Foiled by Stefan last time, Harris and Ava search for the black book at the Bistro.
Rafe offers a warning to Stefan.

Thursday, April 25, 2024
Maggie’s revelation that she is marrying Konstantin floors Sarah and Xander.
Kristen invites Alex to spend the night together.
Theresa shares with Brady that she feels like a failure.
Konstantin attempts to drive a wedge between John and Steve’s friendship.

Friday, April 26, 2024
Eric is shocked to find Leo at the Salem Inn while investigating his and Sloan’s finances.
Nicole speaks with Chad about a reporter job at The Spectator.
Paulina chews out EJ for the suspicious ongoings with Stefan.
Johnny and Chanel do some apartment hunting.

Will Xander and Sarah both faint since they are floored about Maggie's announcement?

Do Johnny and Chanel have enough money to get an apartment? Tripp and Wendy have a room :)

Will Rafe tell Stefan how he hit EJ across the square and he will do it to him if he doesn't behave?

Trippy surprises Wendy with vacation plans: They should try sunny Smith Island with its friendly wildlife.

Rafe warns Stefan: He’s wasting his time. This smug lowlife thinks he’s bulletproof.

Xander and Sarah are floored by Maggie’s marriage plans: It’s time for Sarah to make creepy Konstantin’s miserable by using her nasty mouth. As for Xander, he could frighten the grifter merely by flexing is powerful, manly muscles while glowering at him.

Did she really? I missed that. You know, I really like Rafe, and I really like Jada, but I don't see them as a couple. But then, I guess, we all know people who are together, and wonder how the heck? LOL. I know a few of my friends wondered how I ended up with MY husband. LOL

In another vein.......I truly do not care for Everett, or Bobby, or whatever name they come up with next. The actor does a super job of portraying the character........so I suppose that is the intention...to dislike him.

I am sorry they could not get Jen Lilly to commit to portraying Theresa, but feel it was not the way to go using Gwen to suddenly become Theresa (and I love the actress).

Shame on Days for having Nicole just disappear. Days,you had a huge problem, and neglected to do a thing. So the problem finally became public, you fire the problem, but punish the person who was brave enough to try to help solve it.

Back