SPOILER !! Week April 25

According to Father Roland (the exorcist) true possession is extremely rare.

I suppose it is possible for a mechanic to become a CEO of a large corporation, but not overnight the way it happens in Salem. One can better their future by working hard and learning. In Salem, you just have to hook up with your previously unknown dead twin's widow. That'll do it every time!

Someone really thought we wanted to see a pregnant Ciara think her husband has been killed? a locked up in the crypt husband with a psychic connection to his bride? Really?? a replay of Ben rescuing a locked up Ciara? sign me up for that..... :sarcasm:

I do enjoy Thaao but I really don't need him doing double duty.... his terrible Tony of late is enough, I don't need his deranged Andre.....

The whole, Belle, Shawn, Jan story is just too...... sure release Jan into the custody of the man she raped, stalked all of her tween through adult lives.... so she can deliver his baby..... sure..... :sick:
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Only in Salem could a woman become pregnant when her double is getting busy with her husband. Wait----Jan's pregnant, not Belle. Let me try that one again. OK. Forget it. My mind is crashing about now while trying to figure that out.

Mel5, it's a great theory! Maybe the devil should take that baby considering the circumstances of it's conception.

Why does Devil-Allie need drops of poison to knock out Ben, but the Devil can choke people from across the room like she did when Chad was on the stand? There's not a scintilla of consistency in this story.

Only in Salem could a woman become pregnant when her double is getting busy with her husband. Wait----Jan's pregnant, not Belle. Let me try that one again. OK. Forget it. My mind is crashing about now while trying to figure that out.

Mel5, it's a great theory! Maybe the devil should take that baby considering the circumstances of it's conception.
Right, its not like Jan is a good person

Is there any information available for how much longer the devil story line is going to go on?

Nothing official.

May sweeps starts this Thurs. Ciara's baby should be born during this time. Hopefully, someone will
figure out the demon is in Allie and it will end in the next couple of weeks. We can only hope .

I was tired of this possession mess at Christmas. I joked about whether it would go on until Easter, assuming there was no way. Now, I'm just hoping it's done before 2025, if the show lasts that long. I also hope when the devil goes back into the deep freeze, it's not revisited for at least another 2 or 3 decades, if ever. I hope it doesn't become a go-to "shocker" story where we have to endure periodic visits and mayhem. They've officially beaten the dead horse of the devil plot and the decapitated zombie horse and that horse zombie's dead horse ghost. I'm praying they move on.

You know.... I'm actually looking forward to the Devil at the annual 4th of July party..... where whoever is the devil at that time sets off all the fireworks at one time taking out half the town of Salem...... The Devil then descends back to where ever the Devil lives and we can move on....

Or the Devil can simply leave town...... I'm bored, it's not consistent, why the devil needs drugs to knock people out etc just please make it stop.

Back