SPOILER !! Week April 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Julie has a warning for TR.
️Jake starts to remember his confrontation with Johnny.
️Jan summons Shawn.
️Nicole shares a close moment with Eric.

Poor Rafe. Nicole is just as flip-floppy as Sami is. I love Eric. I love Rafe. I love Rafe and Eric. Eric has broken her heart so many times, but I don't think that will stop her again. I know it doesn't say anything in the spoilers about them reuniting, but you know how this show rolls.

Thanks for the spoilers, katmouse!

I expect that Julie will warn TR to stay away from the babies, as well as the entire family. If Jake remember J-Devil, everyone will think Johnny is still possessed, have no clue that Allie is, but then again, no one has a clue about it now. They NEVER have a clue! Jan and Shawn together spells trouble, always. Nicole and Eric need to be over and done with for good. I did like them together at one time, but move on, permanently, please. We have gotten whiplash from their relationship. I would like to see her with Rafe and stay put! Anyone have any Elmer's glue?

With Ava being arrested and out of Rafe and Nicole's orbit, Rafe and Nicole were on their way to being a happy couple. That's not allowed in soap opera land so Eric had to be brought back to interfere with that relationship.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-25-t43684.html#p2112274

Monday, April 25, 2022
Johnny is tormented as he watches Chanel and Tripp finding solace in each other’s arms.
Paulina puts the brakes on TR’s advances.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Marlena questions Eric about his feelings for Nicole.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Possessed Allie seeks out an old foe of Ben and Ciara's.

Thursday, April 28, 2022
Susan informs EJ she’s had a premonition about Johnny.
Shawn's decision infuriates Belle.

Friday, April 29, 2022
An undead Andre toys with Ben and Johnny.

Chanel and Tripp?!?! Please tell they don’t hook up. Chanel to Allie made sense (even though I think they’re better as friends and have never bought them as a love match). Chanel moving on to another person in that group is bad. Silly even. What happens when (crossing my fingers) the devil is gone and Chanel realizes all her heartbreak was from possession not the real people? More heartbreak.

I agree, TinaY. Tripp blames Chanel for breaking up his romance with Allie, and it makes no sense at all that he falls for her. Things are going from bad to worse! The only good thing I can see coming is Gwen getting busted. But, in true Days of Our Lives fashion, she will slither out from under it.

They better not do another round of Nicole & Eric. It was a disaster. He belongs to the Priesthood. If they do make them get back, I'd be fine if Rafe has another chance at Sami, or better yet, bring Carrie back to town for him.

Days has a bit of a problem keeping characters in their jobs. How many police commissioners? Roman, Abe, Shawn as temp, Rafe.....
Other character float around constantly, jobless.
But the worse thing is making unqualified the CEOs of these supposedly huge corporations. Gabi built a small business making clothes, Basic Black is a larger one, same thing. Jakes was an auto mechanic. Suddenly, Gabi is a CEO. Jake was intended to be one. HUH? They never even worked for those companies.
I don't think Days is ready to let go of Rafe yet........but they evidently are having a very difficult time finding another head writer, since they show no sign of this one departing.

The suits cannot seem to get ReRon to keep characters having their same personality.
Got a kick when Greg Vaughan(Eric) said something in an interview about having done the possession with marlena back in the 80s so was surprised it was back, however he came back for the exorcism (Christmas) & that was that........but he was asked about returning for a longer stay, etc. etc. He caught himself before he dissed it, I just felt he did not think too much of revisiting it........and now just look ........

Chanel and Tripp?!?! Please tell they don’t hook up. Chanel to Allie made sense (even though I think they’re better as friends and have never bought them as a love match). Chanel moving on to another person in that group is bad. Silly even. What happens when (crossing my fingers) the devil is gone and Chanel realizes all her heartbreak was from possession not the real people? More heartbreak.
It appears they have decided Tripp will be unlucky in love, the same way they've done Nicole over the years. She'd fall in love time after time, only to have her heart broken. This seems to be Tripp's path thus far as well. I expect it will be as you suggest: he'll fall for Chanel in time for Johnny to be rescued and to declare his undying love for Chanel.

Chanel and Tripp.... sure he hated that Chanel broke he and his love up so it makes sense he gets close to her.... it's better than Tripp and Kate..... Ciara's pregnant so that's out.... any other young women he could date? Lani's hubby is ah.... not able to meet her wants and we know that folks in Salem are always on the look out for the first chance to cheat....

It's just such a shame. Whoever wrote Trip's dialog a few weeks ago, where he had the self awareness to understand that he was settling for being some woman's second choice, must have forgotten about that. Now it looks like he's going to be the third choice. That didn't last very long, and he's going in the wrong direction in trying to change his own choices.

Back