SPOILER !! Week April 29

Eric is reunited with Nicole! [Poor Nicole. She could do far better than the Salem sourpuss. A few weeks with gloomy, scowling Eric, and NIcole will be getting nostalgic for life with Xander.]

Indeed.

And I still say that Nicole and Jack (not this version, but the old version, or better yet, a confident, ruthless in business but with a good heart in day to day life version) would be terrific together. No more Eve and Jack (please, please, please) and no more Jennifer and Jack (that ship has sailed in my view.) Put the two town punching bags together (Nicole and Jack, need I specify) as journalists and let the fun and romance begin.

Last edited:
Doubt it. She is back to see Eric, surprised to see Rex in the apt. With various spoilers, it seems Sarah has tricked Marlena into spilling the fact Eric has "feelings". Being Sarah, she will rush to conclusions, MAYBE dump Rex, go for Eric a free woman, and get shocked out when lo and behold, Nicole is back, Eric is thrilled, & Sarah gonna cry on Marlena's shoulder.
Soapy nonsense, if that is the way it goes.

Personally, I think Greg Vaughan, who portrays Eric, is a terrific actor, but he gets junk writing. Guess the writers think he does misery, gloom & despair so well, maybe better than others, he gets it all. Try to picture Rex or Brady having to do so all the time? LOL

LOL, So, guess the shocking thing Jack does is something about Sheila & Abe, and Claire lights into Tripp and has to move, either because he asked her to, or because of whatever she yells about.
Wonder if anyone ever looks at the lease for that place. I mean whose name is on it? And I don't think it is Tripp's.

I saw this post on a Days spoiler site, and then I went to Instagram to look closer at the picture. No idea if it is current or old, but it appears to be Stephen Nichols (Patch) behind Kate Mansi (Abby). I can't get the picture to load on here, it says it's to big, but if you have Instagram, look up howardwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say if it's him or not. For me, the profile doesn't look the same and the eyebrows seem too dark. But whoever it is, they seemed to catch him in a moment of movement, so it's not overly clear.

From looking at other pictures of him, if it is him then he has changed the side that his hair parts on. It would be nice if Steve came to support Kayla concerning her mother.

I wonder if JJ tells the press about Jack being a rapist? That would spoil the election for Jack. I can't wait for Valerie and Sheila's interactions, that's gonna be funny.

I don't understand why Claire (and Ciara) might have to leave THEIR loft that their parents bought for them. Let Tripp and Haley leave and find their own little love nest as newlyweds. Having the others have to leave is insane. I don't know if Ciara still lives there since she is usually at Ben's, but still. . . I guess that means they would have to build a new set and we know that won't happen.

Very excited to see that poor misunderstood Sarah is heartbroken - yippee! I wonder if she will go back to Rex and tell him the good news - Honey, I know I said I had feelings for Eric and he didn't want me, so I settled for you and then I found out he DID have feelings for me, so I dumped you, and then his real love came back from the dead so he wants to be with her, so it looks like you win - I am back and can focus on our love again.

I don't understand why Claire (and Ciara) might have to leave THEIR loft that their parents bought for them.
It's a rental. When they got the loft, there was talk of a lease and each roommate having to pay so much of the rent.

When the set was used as Rafe and Sami's loft, he actually owned it, though. After Sami and Rafe divorced, it was never seen (as their home) again. Then Rafe was beaten in the alley, spent months in a coma, and eventually got a new apartment after getting out of the hospital.

I have to say that Tripp and Haley have a lot of nerve asking Claire to leave their apartment. They should have the decency to move out themselves. They are already asking a lot of Claire. While I can't defend Claire or her actions, especially since we learned that she started the fire, Tripp doesn't know everything that Claire has done. I think he is treating her pretty badly. I don't necessarily feel bad for Claire, I'm just saying that Tripp is being a horrible boyfriend to her.

This storyline had so many holes in it I really hope they wrap this up quickly. None of it makes any sense.

Back