SPOILER !! Week April 3

Paulina confronts Sloan: This is a mistake. Paulina may be loud, but she can’t out talk a b/s-slinging lawyer like Sloan.

Chanel has a scoop for Leo. Hopefully, it’s something that will have the whole town laughing at Sloan.

Rachel pushes Chloe too far. Pity the poor diva. The brat should be sharing a cell with her mommy dearest.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-3-t44343.html#p2133149

Monday, April 3, 2023
Stephanie is stunned when she gets a call from Kayla.
Brady's reunion with Marlena goes awry.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Gabi and Stefan meet up for a secret rendezvous

Thursday, April 6, 2023
Eric admits to Abe he's starting to have doubts about Sloan.

Friday, April 7, 2023
Sparks fly between Harris and Hope in Greece.
Kayla informs Bo she is unable to help him achieve his goal.

Let me start by saying I really like the character Abe..... but this just seems like we have to give James Reynolds/Abe a day so we will have Eric ask for relationship advice from him.... weird..... Nicole asking for help yes, because they have an established friendship.

I agree, although Roman and Abe have been like best friends for decades. Back in the day, Eric and Sami referred to Abe as Uncle Abe, so it sort of makes sense that Eric would confide in him. But I agree that it was just probably to give James Reynolds (Abe) airtime.

Gabi and Zero have a secret rendezvous. This won’t stay secret for even a Salem second.

Eric admits to doubts about Sloan. Finally! Eric has always been slow on the uptake.

Sparks fly between Hope and Harris. This couldn’t happen. A dud like Harris couldn’t generate even the smallest spark. He’s the personification of a very dead battery. He has absolutely no electricity.

Thinking that Chloe is pushed so far that she slaps Rachel. Rachel has never been properly disciplined, she is treated with kid gloves. She is definitely the result of nurture vs nature, in her case, a splintered family without much nurturing. Not an advocate of ever hitting a child, but in a rage, sometimes things happen we can't take back and regret. I hope I am wrong.

Chloe wouldn’t slap Rachel. She had to be pushed into a corner to assault a drug lord. She barely fought back against an adult Kristen who has tried to murder her more than once (which is what Brady needs to tell Rachel). All that’s happened and Chloe takes her rage out on a child? If that’s what they write, it’s wildly out of character.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_29.html

Monday, April 3, 2023
Steve and Hope face off with Megan.
Harris shares his worry with Andrew.
Stephanie is stunned when she gets a call from Kayla.
Brady's reunion with Marlena goes awry.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Paulina confronts Sloan about a threatening note she found in her office.
Gwen is unhappy when Leo shares gossip about Xander and Chloe.
Chanel takes action against Sloan.
Chloe snaps when Rachel pushes her buttons.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Stefan toys with Nicole and EJ.
Gabi and Stefan meet up for a secret rendezvous.
Talia pushes Jada to consider dating Rafe.
Paulina advises Tripp on his love life.

Thursday, April 6, 2023
Tripp makes his move with Wendy.
EJ gets the ammunition he needs to take down Gabi and Stefan.
Paulina and Sloan have another toxic run-in.

Friday, April 7, 2023
Andrew transfers custody of Megan to Shawn.
Sparks fly between Harris and Hope in Greece.
Kayla informs Bo she is unable to help him achieve his goal.
Alex promises Maggie he’s about to close a big deal for Titan.

Let me guess: Something terrible is going to happen to Sloan and Paulina will be blamed.
Yup. Then she'll be in the questioning room for a few weeks (sorry, days) wearing the typical denim jail attire while Belle will defend her against the likes of Trask and Sloan. Chanel will get upset, which will serve as a catalyst for her relationship with Jada's sister, while somehow Paulina will be found innocent and freed. Meanwhile, all of this will cause further professional complications for poor Abe.

Back