SPOILER !! Week April 3

I love, love, love the Melinda and Stefan subterfuge. Tina Huang has finally been given something with some humor to play. She does suppressed humor well.

I've been a fan of hers for a while, though she'll always be Senior Criminalist Susie Chang (Rizzoli and Isles) to me.

Ok, enough with bratty Rachel. She is a child so be a parent & set her straight. No, telling her her mother is a villainous liar, criminal & murderer is out of the question and would cause even more trauma for Rachel so I’m not suggesting that.

If my child EVER talked to or treated someone, friend or foe, like she is permitted to do with Chloe she would get her behind dusted. Yes I agree that due to the horrible damage and character assignation her mother has initiated the child needs help but come on now, enough of her bad behavior is enough. Move on with this chapter, PLEASE. I can’t stand to watch the adults stand around wringing their hands allowing this child get away with her nastiness. (and yes, I am aware I can fast forward and I most certainly do, a lot)

Last edited:
If I behaved as badly as Rachel when I was her age, I probably would have spent my next birthday in the hospital. Her grandmother is a psychiatrist for Pete's sake! I know Marlena has been busy being dead and all but, as a professional, she should have seen this and urged Brady to do something. I worked with troubled children and most of them responded positively to someone who showed them kindness and affection.

I have two (grown) children. If they had ever acted that disrespectfully to an adult, they would have been punished. Not spanked, I was beaten as a form of discipline, but there would have been severe consequences. It would not have happend a second time!

First of all, had I ever spoken to anyone at all the way Rachel speaks to people, my mother would still to this day wear out my hind end. I can hear her now saying I won't be able to sit for a week when she is done. But you can't do that on screen on a soap, I get it. haha.

Brady certainly isn't innocent. There are far better ways of getting to know your kid and helping her work through big feelings. Asking her mother to send a weird note isn't it.

FszKDVwXoAQZpq6

From the clips I've seen, the little actress does a great job as bratty Rachel.

About 10 years ago Y&R had 2 different little girls playing a character named Faith. One played her really sweet (we called her Curly Faith because she had curly hair). She normally played Faith, but had booked a few outside projects so they got another little girl temporarily. The other little actress played Faith as a brat (very well, too) and we called her Evil Faith. When Faith's dad Nick dated a new woman, Faith acted just like Rachel is doing now.

Side note, the little girl who played "Evil Faith" is now Sheldon and Missy's friend, Paige, on Young Sheldon.

Back