SPOILER !! Week April 5

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Abby and Chad begin couples therapy.
Marlena shares upsetting news with Ciara.
Ava confides in Nicole.
Claire wonders if Theo has feelings for Ciara.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-5th-t42887.html#p2081921

Monday, April 5, 2021
Ciara is unsettled by a moment of connection with Ben.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Chanel suggests to Theo that they move in together.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Gwen makes a surprising apology to Chad.
Xander gets to know Chanel.

Thursday, April 8, 2021
Ava makes an emotional confession.

Friday, April 9, 2021
Sami admits to Lucas her marriage is in trouble

Belle and Shawn reel over Jan’s threat. [Before he gets too frazzled, the sometime cop should remember that he does have a badge, gun, and the power of arrest, and if push came to shove, he could have Jan locked up in one of Rafe's cells.]

Xander causes a scene at Julie’s Place. [Did he discover that there was almost no rum in his watered-down mojito?]

Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Chanel suggests to Theo that they move in together. [Theo should run for his life.]

Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Xander gets to know Chanel. [The X-Man should keep a firm grip on his credit cards.]

Friday, April 9, 2021
Sami admits to Lucas her marriage is in trouble. [Has the mummy taken to showering with other women again?]

Paulina pitches to Abe her idea for the Horton Town Square. [Honest Abe better watch his step. Promoting minority-owned businesses will burnish his image with the voters, but doing favors for relatives could be ruinous to his reelection chances.]

Just me guessing here, but......Jan's threat MIGHT be to accuse John of attempted murder.

Since spoilers say Theo runs into old flame.......am guessing that would be Chanel, who quickly wants to move in with him, since Mommy cut off her money sources.

Theo lives with Daddy Abe, doesn't he? And he just came from Africa rehab, so really has no income since no job,. (yeah, the Salem money tree is always handy dandy)

Sami has devoted the past several years of her life, depriving her children of a somewhat normal childhood, raising them in Italy I guess, until they went off to boarding school, college, etc. & the payback is her marriage is in trouble. Do not misunderstand, I would be very happy if I never saw that husband again, I have hated that Sami ever was with him, (& I don't particularly care for her)...but will be interested to know the "WHY" she feels as she does.

Ava's apartment set is open, I suppose maybe that will be where the set for Theo's apartment with Chanel will be? With Ciara when she first arrived in Salem as Victora Konefal and Claire in the past, Theo has a taste for bad girls I see. I guess I kinda see why Theo was with Chanel.

Ava's apartment set is open, I suppose maybe that will be where the set for Theo's apartment with Chanel will be? With Ciara when she first arrived in Salem as Victora Konefal and Claire in the past, Theo has a taste for bad girls I see. I guess I kinda see why Theo was with Chanel.
That's a very superficial way of looking at the girls Theo dated. Especially since neither was a bad girl when he was interested in them.

But considering that Ron learns just enough about things to butcher them terribly, you probably have cracked the code. Well done Eras.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes-season-56/1000036136/

Monday, April 5, 2021
Ava urges Nicole to keep her secret.
Belle and Shawn reel over Jan's threat.
John confides his fears in Marlena.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Paulina pitches to Abe her idea for the Horton Town Square.
Xander causes a scene at Julie's Place.
Chanel suggests to Theo that they move in together.
Marlena hypnotizes Ciara in hopes of triggering her memory.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Ciara rips into Claire.
Gwen makes a surprising apology to Chad.
Jack urges Abigail to call a truce with Gwen.

Thursday, April 8, 2021
Abigail and Gwen's attempt at a truce goes awry.
*NEW* Jake gives Kate disappointing news.
Ava makes an emotional confession.

Friday, April 9, 2021
*NEW* Allie tries to protect Tripp.
Rafe eliminates a murder suspect.
Sami admits that her marriage is in trouble.

Why would anyone wish Sami on Lucas? Hasn't he suffered enough?

Also - did I miss where she and E.J. were married? I thought their wedding was interrupted because of his affair with Abigail (or was it not?), and then later, he was shot. Was there a wedding post EJ-mummification?

Back