SPOILER !! Week April 5

We haven't heard anything about EJ for a long time. Trouble? Crazy writers.

Anywhere but Salem, according to what DrBakerFan has said, they would have had to re-marry because EJ's being declared dead would have terminated their marriage.
This is correct. The moment University Hospital declared EJ dead, his marriage to the Salem Screecher was over. Of course, she's free to remarry her resurrected, rapist smoochy-moochy, but imagine the reaction of the Italian official who arrives at Sami's home to perform the ceremony when he sees that the groom is a mummy. And if a ceremony is actually performed, Sami could then write the next Salem bestseller, I Married a Mummy! It could be the latest in her series of autobiographical books, which already includes How to Cope with Awful Siblings, My Life: How It Was Ruined Forever, and I Married My Rapist.

*NEW* Jake gives Kate disappointing news. [Has he finally lost his taste for granny sex?]

*NEW* Allie tries to protect Tripp. [What happened, has Rafe finally worked his way down to Trippy's name on his lengthy list of suspects?]

EJ is still a story to tell, if the writers are smart enough to do it. :whack:

Link to NBC weekly pics

Back