SPOILER !! Week April 5

I think they were trying to show that she (Paulina) is more than some empty blow-hard with her interaction with her daughter (Chanel). I think her whole entrance was so over the top that she might never recover, in some peoples' eyes. Again another example of poor writing and direction.

I wish I could step in, honestly I do, but my life is so unsettled, uncertain, etc. Just tooo much going on, with unexpected things popping up, I just cannot commit to anything for anyone at all.

Love is dangerous on Days no matter who the couple is. Young or old, it is doomed by writers. So why have any loving at all on this show? The Grim Reapers (the writers) are all in together to destroy anything that gives us hope and future. Damn the writers. Their lives must be in shambles to have such destruction for Days characters. So depressing. Poor Xander!

:angry:

I'm a bit out of sequence here but I have been thinking about Charlie's death. I really don't think any of the current suspects did the deed. I'm betting on the mob.

I noticed all of the African pictures and artifacts are gone from Nicole's apartment. They replaced it with a sitting area (by the front door)
Maybe she is wiping Eric from the apartment.

Back