SPOILER !! Week Aug 10

Oh man, won't that chap Sami's behind???
This development will affect far more than Sami's posterior. Her face will turn beet-red, steam will pour from her ears, her entire body will start to twitch uncontrollably, and high-pitched screamng and squawking will emanate from her mouth.. It will probably also get Big Boy Sonny ranting all over again (unfair!!, unfair!!) to the point that even a chronic loudmouth like Sarah will think he's overreacting. As for the baby's new guardians, Nicole and Eric, they'd be wise to leave town for a while because Hurricane Sami is sure to blow into their apartment.

Sami must be hard up to seek help from Belle. Will she swallow her pride and ask John for help next? As for Eve, she's really pressing her luck by turning up in Salem. Hopefully, she won't be there long before she ends up in the Salem jail where the other prisoners will love taking out their frustrations on a former police commissioner. Another one who's pressing her luck is Gwen. Harold won't like her guzzling the DiMansion's fine wines and liquors. He may be deferential and bite his tongue when dealing with actual DiMeras, but he'd probably love the chance to rip into a gold-digging upstart like Gwen. (He ought to call Chad and ask that Gwen be forced to wash dishes and clean bathrooms to be allowed to stay at the mansion.)

Don't worry Salemites, I'll save you from the Evil Sami:

a21540ef28bd5ddaf8189d62a01cef30.jpg

Sorry my first impression of the new Claire is meh!

She looks older and again it's hard to change the pictures in my old brain with what Claire used to look & talk like and now replace that image and voice with a totally new one.

This is going to get old on Days if they do that with all the fallen actors/characters. OOPS. It already is old to me!

Link to NBC spoiler pics. Some of the pictures don't match the caption

Back