SPOILER !! Week Aug 14

I really really hope they have a big funeral for Victor in honor of John Aniston.

He was the funniest snark villain I loved to love and hate at the same time!

Love John Aniston aka Victor Kiriakis as well as best villain around, Stefano DiMera aka Joseph Mascolo.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Gwen "catches" them together, I am sure they will give her a lame explanation and she will believe it (I guess it depends on where she catches them). Hopefully, this story will be over soon and the three of them can continue their lives and Gwen will agree to pretend to be happily married for a substantial share of the money.

Justin gets dire news. Has he been named Salem’s worst lawyer by the local bar association? (Imagine the shame of being deemed a worse lawyer than Belle or EJ.)

Acting mayor Clint pushes Paulina’s buttons. This man seems to have a death wish.

Gwen catches Leo with Dimitri. Knowing how Days puts out misleading spoilers, they’re probably making a soufflé or bird watching.

Last edited:
When Gwen "catches" them together, I am sure they will give her a lame explanation and she will believe it (I guess it depends on where she catches them). Hopefully, this story will be over soon and the three of them can continue their lives and Gwen will agree to pretend to be happily married for a substantial share of the money.
Dimitri and Leo will just say they are practicing for WWE Smackdown, and that's why they're "wrestling" with their shirts off, LOL!

I really hate that the show finally has Pete Porte (Dmitri) and he is wasted on Leo and Gwen, both of whom should have exited long ago. I have always enjoyed his various Hallmark movies.

I hope Victor gets all the great flashbacks.

Spoilers from https://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-8-14-today/

Monday, August 14th:
Justin updates the group on the whereabouts of Victor’s plane.

Tuesday, August 15th:
Abe tries to take back his job as Mayor.

Wednesday, August 16th:
Victor’s fate is revealed.

Thursday, August 17th:
Steve and Kayla mourn a loss.

Friday, August 18th:
Maggie looks back on Suzanne Rogers’ 50th Anniversary.
Kate makes a shocking discovery.

Victor’s fate is revealed.
I hope they find his body and we don't get a "Victor's plane went down but they only found the pilot's body" story which gives false hope that he could return (to his family/friends). They did that on Dallas when Jim Davis died. Jock Ewing's helicopter went down, but his body was never found.

I wish they weren't going this route and just had him pass away, he is of the age where that wouldn't be out of line and they already had Maggie elude to his health during her talk with Xander about making peace with him. I wonder if they are just doing this to add to Shawn D's story of guilt. If he hadn't shot Bo, Victor would not have been on the plane to go visit.

Also don't understand why Victor has to die in a plane accident.....It almost sounds like they WERE planning to have him die in his own bed......guess the former exec producer may have wanted a bit more drama for Victor.....who knows?

Back