SPOILER !! Week Aug 22

I think it’s just a squick factor Poirot. One of my friends from college was married for 8 years, she had twin boys and a daughter during that time. About 3 years after her divorce her ex husband married her stepsister and they had a baby. It was just very very off putting for many reasons but I can understand how some people wouldn’t see anything wrong with it. She hadn’t been raised with the stepsister and stepsister wasn’t seen as “Aunt” to her kids, but it still was really weird to me.

I always found it odd that no one seemed off put that Max was dating his nieces - more so with Stephanie than Chelsea because he grew up as Uncle Max with her. But I do also get there’s no blood there

Everyone knows Stephanie and Alex aren't blood related.

But re-Ron's own plot point for his terribly stupid Anjelica-revenge story was that Adrienne raised Alex.

So those who love re-Ron's writing can continue to lavish him with accolades, and love these great story points, but if he can't be bothered to remember his own writing, why should we pay 25¢ a day for the terror of it?

Why the heck doesn't Rafe give Gwen a lie-detector test? Why the heck didn't they give Leo one?
I still think Leo and Gwen are red herrings and am leaning toward the killer being Li Shin. He is becoming more and more diabolical with each episode.
We know Leo was there and Gwen as Sarah was there based on what Lucas remembered but, I think the clip that showed us Gwen running out the door showed the expression of someone who just saw something horrific! I think she went to hurt Abby but she was already stabbed.

There's so much history with Alex. Didn't Anjelica try to pass him off as Neil's? Bring Sarah into his story. Have them talk about having an absent bio parent. Explore Alex's feelings. Why does he bed-hop? Did he like globetrotting as a tween/teen/whatever he was prior to/during the "dark Hope" saga, or was he glad to be back in Salem?

Develop the character instead of making him a joke on a show that recently featured a body-hopping devil and whose most eligible bachelor is a rapist drug-dealer.

Then again, why bother developing the character when it gets in the way of cheap plots, silly pairings, and near-nudity?

Didn't Anjelica try to pass him off as Neil's?
Yep, to the Salem public; she even married Neil. Alex's full birth name was Alexander Neil Curtis-Deveraux. Neil was going to legally adopt Alexander, but that never happened. Here's Anjelica (briefly played by Shelly Morgan Taylor) and Neil after Alex was born.

alexanderangneilcry.gif

Jack considered Alexander his little brother since Anjelica had been Jack's stepmother.

alexanderjackhi2.gif

Here's one of the last shots of Alex in Salem, with Justin and Adrienne.

alexanderadriennejustin2.gif

I thought Alex already had Sloan in his bed. Gotta say, who wants or would trust a lawyer who is such easy pickins? And why is so much of Alex's tummy showing in that one pic? Seems Days is prepping us for the move in Sept.
Looks like Nicole is having a dream about Eric, & it bothers her.

Mixed Opinion,

On one hand I am a Big Nicole fan and not so much a Jada fan.

On the other hand, I hate the smugness that Nicole shows talking down to Jada when none of this is her concern.

On one hand, I like that Jada told Nicole she indeed did bed the handsome SINGLE Eric. Seems like she thoroughly enjoyed telling her!

On the other hand, I think Jada should not have come out and said that. She could have just told her (which she did after the fact) that it was none of her (fill in the blank) __________ business since she is no longer married to Eric but is in fact married to Rafe.

Last edited:
Back