SPOILER !! Week Aug 22

Wow Wow Wow how original.... Kidnapping Marlena and Kayla.... I'm shocked Re-Ron was able to think this one up..... :sarcasm:

Let's get Abe into Politics.... he ought to last till the first debate before he crashes and burns.... curious as to how badly they will right a political story since they "hoover" at corporate intrigue, police stories, medical stories, love, romance, friendship, my hopes aren't terribly high.....

1. Jake had an accent?
2. Have any of the writers anyone ever been sick, with like COVID or the flu? Since assuming they've had their heart removed and have been dead for years is a stretch? But the flu or COVID would be fine, were they able to "JUMP" out of bed and do anything?
3. Rafe was shot/in a coma/in a bed for awhile and he had a physical therapist assist him to build back muscles, but wow Dr. Rolf keeps those minor things, muscles, toned while you are dead.... amazing...

Evidently Brandon Barash used a slight accent (which I never noticed) but I had constantly read elsewhere, about his Boston accent. I have no idea if there is a "Philadelphia" accent. But I did think Leo & Gwen were long time friends from somewhere in PA...and they talk very differently from each other.
Until I meet Stefan when he wakes up, guess I won't know if I had ever paid attention to an "accent".

Let's see.......Stephanie is daughter of Steve Johnson & Kayla Brady.
Alex is the son of Justin Kiriakis & Anjelica (no last name, parents unknown)

Now Steve's sister Adrienne WAS married to Justin......that does not make Stephanie & Alex cousins. They may have known each other, or played together as kids.....but definitely not blood related.

Adrienne raised Alex as her own since he was a baby; I don't think it's ever been mentioned if she legally adopted him. But Alex and Stephanie were raised as cousins, even if they are just step-cousins. But yes, there is no blood between them.

The same as Max being adopted by the Bradys, then dating both Stephanie (who he was raised with) and Chelsea (who he met as a young woman); both of them are his legal nieces.

Back