SPOILER !! Week Aug 23

Race car driver, lawyer, drug queen Pin (never made it to king pin), wife abuser, adulterous partner, mummy.... so many things EJ has done in his life... such a role model

Blackmailer and torturer of children, as well! Good guy EJ! And so good to those kids he tortured...later!!!
We can also add murderer to that list for the police officer he killed.

I'm specifically salty about EJ's treatment of Allie, because his fans called her really bad names when she came to town and made (correctly) disparaging remarks about him. I'm sure we haven't even listed all of his crimes!!

I really hope Ava isn't so childish to suggest Nicole totally avoid Rafe. She should be mature enough to see the writing on the wall and break up with him instead.

Besides, Nicole still has to sign divorce papers and fully move on from Eric, which will take a long time.
Nah - Divorce only takes a day in Salem.

Link to NBC spoiler pics

EJ is all of that… but Johnny can’t make movies. Because fashion and whatever other shady businesses Dimera owns are more serious.

I like Xander and Gwen. The writers may ruin it, and I still wonder why no one asks about Sarah, but their being together at least makes sense.

LOL, and in the cold of winter, they put the women in sleeveless, and tank tops.

However, this is the midwest, near Chicago & Wi State line. It gets cooler up north here by end of Aug.

I have a question..... all of these amazing and fascinating stories were already filmed prior to getting the 2 year renewal, correct? The NBC/SONY suits approved renewing knowing these amazing stories were what we were going to be watching?

what am I missing? Who wants to see this?? Guess I'm in the minority...... blech....
No, you're not in the minority. I certainly do not want to watch any of these "amazing" stories., at all.

Wow! I was really moved by Josh Taylor (Roman) and his speech about how Eric will be effected by Nicole's cheating forever. It seems one of the writers remembers what Doc and John did to him. He said it with pure agony. A glorious performance by the, unfortunately, little used Josh Taylor.

Back