SPOILER !! Week Aug 27

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There will be more spoilers, but evidently, Kristen does something at the wedding, Sami accidentally shoots her mother, thus being arrested by Rafe. Claire goes missing, Eve either is in danger or gets hurt, Kristen tries to seduce Brady, I think perhaps Marlena ends up in a coma (not sure about that). Am g uessing that down at the cop shop, with Sami being arrested, this is how she gets into it with Hope. Lots of guessing going on, but leave it to Sami to be involved with Kristen's return.

Oh, goody, I can't wait to see Sami again, screaming, having confrontations, ruining everything and everyone. Oh, yes. :sarcasm:

I fear Paul will die. Way to go, writers, bring back Sami, get rid of Paul. Yeah, good idea. :sarcasm:

Seriously, the horrific turn is Sami coming back period. :angry::angry::angry::angry::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I truly fear this will be it for me till Jack returns... I may remove from the DVR......

TIIC (the idiots in charge) let Steve Nichols (Patch), Bryan (Lucas), Paul go....... and in return we get Kristen and Sami.... not a fair exchange..... in my opinion

For the record, Christopher Sean was not let go. He chose not to renew his contract. He taped through the end of May so will be around till November.

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 27:
John is horrified when he realizes Marlena has been shot!

Tuesday August 28:
Rafe arrests Sami.

Wednesday August 29:
Sami has a major showdown with Hope.

Thursday August 30:
As she comforts Eric, guilty Jennifer decides to come clean about what happened with Nicole.

Friday August 31:
Eve finds Brady and Kristen in a compromising position.
Paul and Sami's confrontation with Kristen takes a horrific turn.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11088999/4/#new

Monday, August 27, 2018
Sonny and Will's reunion is interrupted by someone unexpected.
Kristen takes Claire hostage.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Marlena's family gathers as she's wheeled into surgery.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Kristen gives Brady a deadly ultimatum.

Thursday, August 30, 2018
After discovering that Brady is MIA, Paul goes in search of his brother.

Friday, August 31, 2018
Steve supports John as he waits for word on Marlena.

Oh my, Eve sees Brady and Kristen.. Was he drugged like Eric?

I'm glad Jennifer is finally telling Eric the truth.. or does she?

What's Paul going to do now? Sonny and Will are back together.

I see “Kristen kidnaps Claire”, “Kristen gives Brady ultimatum” and “Eve catches Brady in a compromising position” and think Kristen says she will only let Claire go if he has sex with her. Just my thoughts and nothing more.

If Kristen has been alive all this time why the (BLEEP) did Stefano kidnap Marlena and tried to have her thrown out the window to avenge Kristen?!

Reactions: MPM
Back