SPOILER !! Week Aug 27

- Sami continues to reel over Kristen’s revelation.

oh joy... let's see what is the one thing that would make me walk away from the show...... bringing back Sami's rapist......and letting Steve and Lucas go.....

-Kristen reaches out to Brady and reveals she has someone he loves.

Brady loves his niece? has he ever had a real scene with her?? but honestly the only person Brady loves is himself..... and maybe Tater Tot....

-Will keeps a secret from Paul.

why is this a spoiler?? everyone in Salem keeps secrets from someone..... pretty much the entire town knows but the one person who the secret is being kept from and he'll keep walking into rooms while they talk about it never ever hearing it.... but had it been something the person in the dark wasn't supposed to hear they'd be recording the entire conversations... such a stupid stupid stupid plot device....

-John is distraught at the possibility of losing Marlena on their wedding day.

well Marlena survived losing John on their Honeymoon in the category "Best use of the Yellow Submarine" is a Day Time Soap...... Pure speculation Marlena wakes has no memory of John...... and is then put back burnered because Sami and Kristen are in town and they must suck up all the airtime....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

O.K. Just to set record straight, (but that was hilarious, Robin) Kristen has Eve in her claws, somehow. And Will gets another memory - of being married to Sonny, even tells Sonny. But my guess is, he doesn't tell Paul.
Gotta say, Kristen is one busy gal, is she not? And tornado Sami is unable to do a thing. LOL

I truly fear this will be it for me till Jack returns... I may remove from the DVR......

TIIC (the idiots in charge) let Steve Nichols (Patch), Bryan (Lucas), Paul go....... and in return we get Kristen and Sami.... not a fair exchange..... in my opinion

I already have removed from DVR. This is insanity. Always expecting something new from New writing team. One year in with them and we have this claptrap? Shame on you Corday. Do you even care anymore?

Silly me. :cry::tsk:

Monday August 27:
John is horrified when he realizes Marlena has been shot! [Given the track record of Salem weddings, John should have urged Marlena to wear a Kevlar vest under her wedding gown.]
Kristen takes Claire hostage. [She'll be sorry. After listening to Claire prattle on, Kristen might just drug her or let her go.]

Tuesday August 28:
Rafe arrests Sami. [While he's at it, he should arrest Hope for her extra-legal campaign against Ben.]

Wednesday August 29:
Sami has a major showdown with Hope. [Is Sami angry because she thinks that Ben is one of her sons?]

Friday August 31:
Eve finds Brady and Kristen in a compromising position. [Considering what Kristen did to Brady, the position should consist of his hands around her throat.]

Awww. did you not know? stefano had a huge safety net placed down below that window....you know, like they use for trapeze artists........
Or Kristen deployed her collapsible witch's broom and flew to safety.

So Kristen kidnaps Claire, I'm surprised Claire doesn't Instagram her kidnapping for followers LOL! Guess those DiMera henchmen never go out of style. I speculate Kristen threatens to kill Claire if Brady doesn't make love to her, Claire being Brady's niece, and Eve walks in and bam goes off with Kristen. Shawn and Belle being back in town Claire being kidnapped by Kristen would add to their story. Not to mention the upcoming Hope and Sami meltdown.

I REALLY hate to say this, but yes I also speculate Paul will end up being killed somehow by Kristen. Kristen killing one of John's sons and Brady's brother is quite a tale. More then likely Kristen goes after Sami and Paul defends her, like Poirot said lots of guessing and speculation. It would add to the Sami show if Paul dies saving Sami from Kristen. Think you can let that anger against John go now if this really happens Sami LOL!

Back