SPOILER !! Week Aug 27

Boy, none of the pics go with the spoilers at all........So now.......who went out the window in the video?

I think one person had high heels

I'm guessing the one on the right is Kristen. If you go frame by frame, you see the silhouette of long light-colored hair flying as she goes out the window. And I think the other one is Paul.

I wonder why Rafe is on the floor unconscious in the police station?

Since Sami is there, and spoilers say she teamed with Paul to go after Kristen......is it Paul & Kristen? It goes so fast, I could not tell ....originally thought only one went out........

Now that's a promo!

I'm so here for Belle, Sami and Eric scenes and for Belle playing the role Carrie by slapping her sister. These are the kinds of scenes I wish we would get with Hope's offspring too. We seem to get it with every family except hers.

I'm surprised they revealed that Marlena was the one shot in this promo. No mention of Claire being kidnapped though so I guess that has nothing to do with Aunt Sami.

What happened to Rafe??? I will be furious if Sami knocked him out. He's not EJ.

Kristen is in a rut (or the writers can't come up with another exit for her) since she keeps falling out of windows. When will the people of Salem realize that witch carries a folding broom in her cleavage at all times? Why doesn't anyone ever rush to the window to see what happens to her? I would think they would love to see her go splat!
splat.png

Last edited:
Back