SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

Philip visits Chloe: He’d better not be sneaking around behind the mighty X-man’s back.

Kate worries about Rex. She should worry. Getting involved with bigmouth Sarah isn’t exactly the path to happiness.

Dimitri and Gwen return from their honeymoon. Will Leo be accompanying the “happy” couple?

I’m wondering if we’re going to find out that Gwen knows everything. She’s not this naive. No one is.
But the former show runner thinks we are. I bet he thought this was cutting edge. I do hate we need to wait till January to see the new show runner's stuff.

I’m wondering if we’re going to find out that Gwen knows everything. She’s not this naive. No one is.

I swear it's insane. I think she talked to him like three times. But they should have been clueing us in along the way so we could be waiting to see how she plays it out or something. I guess if the character is leaving maybe they want us to think she's just an idiot.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-august-28-september-1.html

Monday, August 28, 2023
Chloe is shocked to see Philip.
Sarah is rushed to the hospital.
Despite the urging of others, Shawn resists seeking help.
Kate worries Rex’s relationship will end in heartbreak.

Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Shawn hits rock bottom.
Paulina’s news impacts Rafe and Jada.
Steve gives Abe advice on next steps with Paulina.
Brady learns Philip is alive.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Gabi and Stefan do some investigative work.
Dimitri schemes to sort out the validity of his marriage.
Leo runs into Sonny.
Alex struggles with guilt in the wake of Victor’s death.

Thursday, August 31, 2023
Dimitri is skeptical of Leo’s plan.
Gabi and Stefan are determined to learn the truth.
Belle urges Brady to not press charges.
Xander makes a shocking discovery about Philip.

Friday, September 1, 2023
Dick Van Dyke guest stars.
Shawn makes amends.
Brady gets a surprise visit.
Rafe makes an important professional decision.

Talia wouldn’t have been susceptible to Chanel’s either, until the great genius are-Ron decided otherwise.
I'm hoping that re-Ron is leading us down a garden path, and Talia is still dealing with the fallout emotionally from Colin, so she's mistaken feelings of friendship for more as she over-corrects from her past relationship's mistakes.

Oh, and I am hoping some mistake on her part, which no one realized, caused her to give up the doctor business. A shame ReRon doesn't really know what to do with her, as so far, every thing is a fail.

I'm hoping that re-Ron is leading us down a garden path, and Talia is still dealing with the fallout emotionally from Colin, so she's mistaken feelings of friendship for more as she over-corrects from her past relationship's mistakes.
That’s a lot of character depth you’re asking for a character who’s been given none so far.

I’ll give you one character whose sexuality is awakened by Chanel, but two? It’s just silly and trivializes people who are really gay or bisexual. I don’t know a lot of adult gay people who love being someone’s first gay partner. That’s a lot of drama, and Chanel just got burned going down this road with a confused woman.

Chanel and Johnny reuniting could be so much fun. Why are we getting another love triangle?!?! If they have to have one, make Talia a doctor again, let her work with Tripp, and complicate things for him and Wendy. Why kick Johnny in the teeth with yet another woman who only half wants him? He’s going to be the new Rafe before long.

We need Dimitri to stay in Salem, because what's better than an unbelievably wealthy evil man??

Maybe he can go to work at the Pub chopping clams for the chowder?
Dimitri could reopen Quinn Hudson’s old day spa. This would provide him with unlimited opportunities for gay encounters and give Leo a steady stream of new gossip for his column.

Back