SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

Dimitri could reopen Quinn Hudson’s old day spa. This would provide him with unlimited opportunities for gay encounters and give Leo a steady stream of new gossip for his column.
And leave it to Ron to actually place a gay "bathhouse" in a Daytime soap opera lol, I would not put it past him. Don't give him those ideas, I think the general population of Day's watchers know what a "twink" is now! :rotfl:

1692967249273.png

Who's that strange man in the pic?
Doesn't look like Philip Kiriakis to me. Another wanna be!
Where's Jay Kenneth Johnson, the REAL Philip?
I know, I know. I just can't get into believing that he is Philip.
My brain cannot process it!
I hope he is not on long.
I really don't want Philip back unless it is the REAL Philip, Jay Kenneth Johnson.

Why couldn't we see someone deal with grief in a different way? We've had the alcoholism story, and alcoholism while grieving. Why not see someone suffer from severe depression, and how the grieving process exacerbates it? It's something very relatable for a lot of folks, and would also provide great material for Daytime Emmy nominations. I just hate seeing legacy characters treated this way. Shawn-D's alcoholism has even become something of a side plot compared to other show-stealers like Abe's amnesia or Tripp's relationship with Wendy. :rolleyes:

Back