SPOILER !! Week Aug 31

Regarding last days appearing seeming to be off, I wonder if it is because of new editing to make the shows last just a little longer so they don't run out of "new" episodes.

Not that the stories are new they are all retreads. And the conversations said on Monday are repeated again on Tuesday and sometimes Thursdays just different rooms to say it.

I heard before she left the show, that Victoria Konefal (Ciara) had a family emergency due to her aunt and she was off of the show for most of the episodes taped in February, which are beginning to air now. She did come back before the show closed down in March due to the Pandemic, but no idea how many more episodes it was, so it's possible we will see her through October.

Seems we are up for another whirlwind of Days, writers. Just when things couldn't get worse. :beat:

Sigh:beat: They get into a literal fight already, there just has to be a backstory with Philip, why he's so power hungry already, he just arrived, there has been no gradual build up. Lots of things for him to catch up on with Kate and Lucas. Wonder if she'll tell him know about Vivian's "death"?

Glad Belle tackles Sami. It's unfair just to put her in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, August 31, 2020
Bonnie comforts Justin after he discovers Sonny is leaving Salem. [Bonnie should stick her nose in somebody else's business particularly since Justin was the only lawyer who'd take her stupid lawsuit against her publisher.]

Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Sami brings in a surprise witness to bolster her case. [Who would testify for Sami?? Even the Forest Preserve Bear and Horton cabin raccoons wouldn't help her despite being offered all sorts of tasty goodies. Imagine the following conversation.
Sami: Hey bear, I'll give you a big bag of tasty chips and a stack of Brady Burgers if you testify for me.
Bear: Take a hike. Nobody can buy my testimony.
Sami; Raccoons, there's a pack of Twizzlers and a big bag of M&Ms waiting if you'll back me at the custody hearing.
Raccoons: No way. We have our reputations to uphold.
Sami: You're all doodyheads.]

Thursday, September 3, 2020
Belle and Sami have a huge showdown. [Belle, the foolish woman who once wanted to pull the plug on Marlena, should keep her big mouth shut and let other, smarter people take on Sami.]

Friday, September 4, 2020
Eli is upset to learn Lani is helping Kristen. [Will he be too upset to do his duty -- firing his wife and charging her with aiding a criminal suspect.?]

What is Kristen going to HELP Lani with? Drive her to the ER every time a baby kicks???? I swear, just stick a bed in a janitor's closet and confine Lani to bedrest until she has those babies! She was worthless at her job before - now she is less than that.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

08-31-2020
Philip reunites with Kate and Lucas.
Bonnie comforts Justin after he discovers Sonny is leaving Salem.
Victor is faced with a difficult decision.
While sitting vigil with John, Marlena is reunited with a loved one.

09-01-2020
Sami brings in a surprise witness to bolster her case.
Will and Sonny say their final goodbyes to Salem.
Philip and Xander battle for the title of Titan CEO.
Brady and Marlena catch up.

09-02-2020
Marlena helps Ben get answers.
Ciara's fate is revealed.
Nicole takes a major hit in court.
Shawn and Belle are confronted by an old foe.

09-03-2020
Ben recalls a key piece of information.
Vincent makes a shocking confession to Ciara.
Belle and Sami have a huge showdown.
Kristen returns to Salem.

09-04-2020
Eli is upset to learn Lani is helping Kristen.
Steve and Kayla are surprised by an intruder.
Kristen and Brady argue about her coming to Salem.
Gwen tries to play on Chad's sympathies.

So....looks like Sami wins, just hope Nicole is not sent to jail. Glad to see Marlena helps Ben , not happy Kristen is back, or that Lani is probably hiding Kristen, or helping her not get arrested. And if Eli sees Kristen & doesn't arrest her, then they both should be fired.

Thanks Kat for rounding these all up in one place.

08-31-2020
Philip reunites with Kate and Lucas. [Lucky them.]

09-01-2020
Philip and Xander battle for the title of Titan CEO. [Go Xander, beat Philip.]

09-02-2020
Nicole takes a major hit in court. [Pity Nicole. Anyone with her unfortunate past should stay far away from any place that she can be cross-examined.]

09-04-2020
Gwen tries to play on Chad's sympathies. [Chad is a total idiot if he even gives Gwen the time of day.]

So guess what. I read a RUMOR Shawn and Belle's old foe, is Jan Spears! A rumor is saying Sami summons Jan Spears to help with the custody case. Hence the showdown between Belle and Sami.

NOTE: this is a rumor - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I've edited your post to show this is just a rumor.

In the Last Blast digital series, which Ron Carlivati says is canon to the tv show storyline, Jan tried to blow up the Last Blast gang with a bomb and was arrested. So as of earlier this year, she was in jail/prison.

Back