SPOILER !! Week Aug 31

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Monday August 31:
While sitting vigil with John, Marlena is reunited with a loved one.

Tuesday September 1:
Philip and Xander battle for the title of Titan CEO.

Wednesday September 2:
Shawn and Belle are confronted by an old foe.

Thursday September 3:
Vincent makes a shocking confession to Ciara.
Kristen returns to Salem!

Friday September 4:
Steve and Kayla are surprised by an intruder.

Soap Opera Digest must've had the date wrong when actress leaves the show,
since Ciara is on this week.

Is Brady the one reuniting with John and Marlena?

Who's Steve and Kayla's intruder? Someone they know?
Is it Tripp? Did he trip over something
:)

There is no confirmation of Tripp coming back, yet.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure it must be Brady coming back, especially if Kristen also returns (WHY???????) And, yes, that spoiler with Vincent talking to Ciara is puzzling since she is gone by then. He must have her stashed someplace so we all know she is alive, although I don't think anyone thought she wouldn't be.

And my vote for the intruder is Tripp. How much longer until Allie comes back? It will be interesting if Tripp figures out he is the dad before she even gets back and has custody! SPECULATION.

I haven't seen anything about Allie

Tuesday September 1:
Philip and Xander battle for the title of Titan CEO. [Victor should settle this by staging a brawl in the Town Square in which Xander could twist obnoxious Philly K. into a pretzel.]

Thursday September 3:
Vincent makes a shocking confession to Ciara. [What, that he can't stand Eve either?]
Kristen returns to Salem! [Why? After an overdose of Eve and Vincent, the last thing that viewers need is the return of creepy Kristen.]

Friday September 4:
Steve and Kayla are surprised by an intruder. [Has Joey escaped from prison or has Little Trippy come crawling home?]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-31st-t42288-s30.html#p2058911

Monday, August 31, 2020
Philip reunites with Kate and Lucas.
Bonnie comforts Justin after he discovers Sonny is leaving Salem.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Sami brings in a surprise witness to bolster her case.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Thursday, September 3, 2020
Belle and Sami have a huge showdown.

Friday, September 4, 2020
Eli is upset to learn Lani is helping Kristen.
Kristen and Brady argue about her coming to Salem.

Wonder what Kristen did with the baby? Wish she'd have stayed gone! Kristen, I mean.

Lani truly needs to be fired. Sorry, Eli, but that time of pretending to want to be a nun was not a bonding time for them.

I thought Sami made Eric testify. Is this someone else?

Belle quit as Sami's lawyer before they went to court.....so...wonder why the big showdown. (And good for Belle, the only family member with enough gumption to take Sami on, instead of kow towing to her every rant)

Bonnie cannot leave town soon enough, ugh. Agree with what Kat said above.

Evidently not in Salem, because he does testify, and covers for Nicole...thus I am GUESSING he lies, or tells of everyone being drugged so no one knows. So, maybe Sami gets someone else to come in to "testify"???

Soap Opera Digest must've had the date wrong when actress leaves the show,
since Ciara is on this week.

Is Brady the one reuniting with John and Marlena?

Who's Steve and Kayla's intruder? Someone they know?
Is it Tripp? Did he trip over something
:)

There is no confirmation of Tripp coming back, yet.
Soap Opera Digest also had Kassie Depaiva's (Eve) departure date as Aug 26, but other spoilers have her in a showdown with Ben on Friday, Aug 28. Since Ciara has only disappeared, it's not surprising she shows up again. I bet Vincent was lurking around the dorm room and kidnapped her when Ben did not finish the deed.

Back