SPOILER !! Week Aug 9

She may blame Sami for Nicole being comforted by Rafe. I mean, Sami lights into Nicole, Rafe breaks it up, & Sami started the entire mess when she had Xander brag of having bedded Nicole. This caused Eric to break it off, Nicole to eventually get Kristen's letter to EJ, telling of Sami's romps with Lucas, which she gives to EJ. Sami lies to him repeatedly, denying, but the truth comes out, he throws her out. Sami thus screeches at Nicole, they get physical, and.......evidently Ava doesn't like seeing Rafe's arms around Nik.

katmouse, the picture of Claire and Allie at the police station is a joke. They're questioned by two inept cops, while third-rate lawyer Belle, just seems to stand there looking like a fool.

The spoiler that I'd like to see is "Lucas mocks EJ" referring to a scene in which EJ encounters Lucas at the DiMansion and is told: "What can I say, Sami clearly prefers a real man, not some cheating rapist and creepy ex-mummy." Other scenes in which EJ gets his could include:
  • EJ drowns his sorrows at the Pub where Roman tells him: "I usually don't endorse cheating, but this time, I'd say you had it coming,"
  • EJ encounters Rafe in the Town Square and is told: "We've never been able to make any charges against you stick, but in the end what goes around, comes around."

Last edited:
Gabi still owns the house. The only reason EJ’s behind is there is because she felt she owed Sami. Sami told him this. If he kicks Sami out, wouldn’t she move back in with Jake and Sami and kick him out?

I hate inconsistency. I hate inconsistency. I hate inconsistency.

So many questions regarding Thursday pictures....
Why is Chanel in a room with Tripp in a towel? was August 12th his towel day?? (still rather see Xander with the towel)
Why are Chanel and Tripp now dressed at the police station?
Where did Ciara get a change of clothes? okay she might have had a change of clothes but Miss Wears Painted on clothing to sit on an airplane for 17 hours actually owns a pair of jeans??????????

LOL, Let's say that when Ben fixed up that cabin, he put in some extra clothes. Or had some in the trunk of the car?
I did read somewhere that "Chanel meets a guy, Allie is surprised at who it is", but I thought it was referring to Johnny.
But Chanel just loves to spot Salem's males in towels, doesn't she? The way these characters switch living quarters, no idea if that is Ava's apt., (why would Chanel go there) Rafe's, Marlena's, who knows? And they don't know how to lock doors in that town, so folks just walk in wherever or whenever.

oh goodie Ben and Ciara are going to return to their only story.... rolling around in bed.... along with eating Chinese Food that was all they did for months..... give them a story or ship them out so others can be seen on my screen does anyone remember Steve aka Patch and Kayla????

Jack is seen tomorrow??? Has he been in Boston visiting the Mrs??????

along with noisy kisses... I'm not a fan of hand palming the face while kissing......

O.K. it has been written how soap operas, all of them, try to deal with "kissing" scenes, during this pandemic. In some cases, a spouse is standing in. But in others, the sound is made elsewhere, and added to the audio. And the sound is made in weird ways. No idea why they feel the need......

Hey, sometimes they are kissing mannequins.....lol. No wonder they do a sound. Ha.

Back