SPOILER !! Week Aug 9

EJ confronts Sami. [An aggressive Sami would give the creep an earful, but she seems to have developed a certain fearful passivity when it comes to her smug, slimy smoochy-moochy.]

Gabi puts her plan into motion. [OMG, another Gabi plan. Why does she try when most of her plots crash in flames?]

Ava is startled to find Nicole in Rafe’s arms. [For Nicole's sake, hopefully Ava has given up on trying to kill women who get in her way.]

These spoilers were pretty predictable based on the last scenes we saw last Thursday. Most of us could probably guess that was what was going to happen next. In fact, these will probably all air on Monday, August 9. I will wait to read more in depth spoilers later this week or next week that will give us a better idea what else will be happening this week.

Agree, Jen67. We already saw Theo reaction to his "bride", have seen EJ sarcastically refer to Sami as his "loving & faithful wife" when he knows the truth, so the anvil is about to fall, Gabi plotting was apparent........and so....Days truly is not revealing anything yet, while pretending to do so.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-9th-t43177.html#p2093354

Monday, August 9, 2021
Allie and Claire are in deep trouble for helping Ben.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Ciara attends to an injured Ben.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021
EJ throws Sami out of the mansion.
Philip confronts Chloe about chasing after Brady.

Thursday, August 12, 2021
Paulina tries to help Theo, but her gesture angers Lani.

Friday, August 13, 2021
Steve delivers upsetting news to Jack.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-8-9/

Monday, August 9th:
EJ confronts Sami with Kristen’s letter.

Tuesday, August 10th:
Sami rips into Nicole.

Wednesday, August 11th:
Gabi reveals to Jake how she intends to bring down Philip.

Thursday, August 12th:
Ben urges Ciara to remember their love story.

Friday, August 13th:
Ciara has a major breakthrough!
Lani explains to Abe why it’s so hard for her to forgive Paulina.

Awww, I wanted to see Sami get publicly humiliated by EJ at some gathering.
But....Sami rips into Nicole????? After what Sami did to Nik, and her twin, Eric.......making sure EJ got the letter was 2 on the scale of 1 to 10, whereas Sami's was a 10!!!!

I wish Sami would just grow up, wake up, mature, something! Just stop all this petty feuding with people, it is not entertaining to see a plus 40 year old still pulling the same stuff she did as a teen.

What Nicole has done to Sami is worse then anything Nicole did to her, she kidnapped Sydney and took her with her when she visited Sami, knowing that she was grieving baby Grace's death. That is sadistic.

It was really nice that Grace had loving couple taking care of her, for as long as she lived. Sami has had Sydney back for years, and practically ignores her, never mentions her. She just may have a very rebellious daughter now. But then, Sami mostly ignores all her kids, dragging them all over the world looking for EJ, then putting them in boarding school, so she could sit by EJ's bedside for years.

It really is a shame that they want keep bringing back juvenile Sami. I can't remember which writer let her mature somewhat, but after being an adult for a minute in time, all the subsequent writers seemed to want her back to juvenile hurricane Sami. Too bad. There's so much story that could have been told, so many mature things the character could have been doing, Ali Sweeney could have handled anything they threw at her, instead wash - rinse - dry - repeat.

Thelindaj and Poirot, I agree so much with what you've said. I don't find someone Sami's age but still acting like a spiteful teenager the least big entertaining. It seems a waste to bring her back at all. I think her brief maturing spell happened when she was with Rafe, right? She showed some potential then but as stated, it didn't last long enough to amount to anything.

Ali Sweeney has more than proved she can handle adult storylines, scenarios, etc. with her movie work on the Hallmark channel. Don't know why the show doesn't have Sami grow up, heck, she has adult children and is a grandmother now.
She gave no thought whatsoever to her brother, Eric, when she pulled off her last stunt. Shame on her.

If I were Sami's brother Eric, I would not forgive her for a long long long time and then some. To humiliate your own brother in front of family and friends, there is no excuse.

Sami is so lucky Nicole did not air her dirty laundry in front of all the people she cares about. I would have.

Spoilers from https://tvandmusicnetwork.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-august-9/

Monday, August 9
Ben takes Ciara to a place with special meaning for them
Allie and Claire are in deep trouble for helping Ben
EJ confronts Sami with Kristen’s letter
Nicole opens up to Rafe

Tuesday, August 10
Ciara attends to an injured Ben
EJ and Lucas fight over Sami
Gabi deceives Philip
Sami rips into Nicole

Wednesday, August 11
EJ throws Sami out of the mansion