SPOILER !! Week August 19

I am more than ready for Kristen to be exposed. At least they finally got her nail polish to match the nail polish when she is supposedly Nicole. That was one of those annoying continuity things, but it bothered me.

I remember when the pub was shot up and Johnny was missing/presumed dead. Those scenes were taped on different days and Sami's nail polish switched colors back and forth between scenes.

If I remember right, Xander had the file about Holly in that box, also the Rolf diary (which he gave up), he just might have something about where Nicole is currently staying??? Wonder how they get his secret box??

More than ready for fake Nicole to be outed. And am betting it will be that 3 seconds of the Friday show. LOL

Do they find Xander's towel in the box?
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope Xander's box has information about the real Nicole. She's just got to show up soon, to give Eric and Sarah some comeuppance.

Sonny and Will are not at all interesting to me. They remind me of young teens pretending to be grownups. But if they find something to get the Kristen-Nicole story moving along, I'll welcome it.

I wish John and Marlena's surprise guest would be the real Nicole, with Holly in tow.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat.

Bet that surprise is Susan! Though I cannot imagine why, but then Susan doesn't have a real reason for anything she does. LOL

Will and Sonny investigate Xander. [These two really need to find something useful to do. If they want to solve a mystery, why don't they delve into why Sarah is so smitten with a total loser like sourpuss Eric?]

Shin offers Kate a job. [Shin really doesn't have high standards for DiMera leadership. First, he picks the unqualified Gabi and now he's adding backstabbing Kate to the team. Stefano must be spinning in his grave.]

Gabi questions why Stefan saved her life. [This is a good question. Why save the treacherous Gabi? She'd even sell out Arianna II to further her career.]

Kristen is finally exposed. [At last!!! If the writers really wanted to please the long-suffering viewers, they'd have a scene of Kristen in orange-colored prison garb being marched off to join Hattie and Bonnie at state prison.]

[Shin really doesn't have high standards for DiMera leadership. First, he picks the unqualified Gabi and now he's adding backstabbing Kate to the team. Stefano must be spinning in his grave.]
Don't forget he also let Samantha Gene run DiMera Enterprises. He really has bad judgment. I bet Harold, Mary and cook would do a better job.

What will they find in Xander's secret box? Where Holly is? Where Nicole is?

Finally, Kristen is exposed. How will Brady handle that?

Lots of puking!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

The news that Kristen will be exposed before the month is up makes me SO HAPPY!!!!

I'm actually rooting for Stefan and Gabi. God help me.

I believe there may be many people with you on this. Question though, why no mention of Arianna moving into the DiMansion??? :confused: The writers probably forgot Gabi has a kid. :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Arianna has been living at Kmansion since Gabi was in prison. Gabi can come and go there, stay there, take Ari out for a while, etc. It is stable for her, and her two dads live there. Pulling her out of there, into another home where there is constant upheaval would not be good for the child. Currently,Opera Girl noted, she has to be kept hidden away, like Parker, and eventually emerge as 16-17yr. old, sassy teen. :)

Back