SPOILER !! Week August 19

RUMORS, & MORE........So far not really verified, but some spoilers are out, and relating to them, I have read some things which sound legit, but NO VERIFICATION...
But Gabi & fake Nicole have a confrontation, during which Gabi somehow figures out what is going on (no idea if this means she gets the mask off or what) but during this all, Gabi is rendered unconscious, Stefan came in to help, also ends up unconscious, Kristen puts them both in that secret room down in the cellar, tunnels, whatever. We get to John & Marlena's party, Susan has shown up, Kristen eventually locks her up somewhere, and finally, however it happens, John gets to unmask and reveal Kristen!!!
I think there are articles in SOD, but no one has said this info comes from them.......so.......????

Am sure all the truths will then be coming out, Brady will realize why the Kristen vibes when he is having sex with Nicole, Eric will know why Nicole distanced herself from him, was so nasty to him. Am sure there will be news about Nicole & Holly.........thus perhaps Sarah & Eric will end, Xander will try his best perhaps to "be there" for Sarah......yes, it all will be hitting the fan.......

I cannot help but think how "Susan's" teeth flew across the room, landing in Vivian's drink, thus exposing Kristen's pretending to be Susan those years ago. And now, Susan will be back, and for some reason, Kristen worries that she will be exposed, so has to lock Susan away some place. Wonder if she has anything to do with it all.

Thank Goodness this storyline is finally coming to an end! I am so sick of Kristen and her craziness. If they want to keep the actress, keep her as Susan instead. At least she is entertaining even if she is a little loopy. That playfulness has been lacking on DOOL for a long time now.

I remember how much I enjoyed Eugene and Calliope back in the day. They were so offbeat but really fun to watch. I did not watch when Susan's teeth landed in Vivian's drink but that must have been hysterical! Will need to find that clip on YouTube. Anna can be a hoot, too, but her stays are much too short. Come on Days, bring a little laughter to us!

I have quoted and replied to this post in the Departing and Arriving thread, where it should have been posted.....:)

Poirot

Last edited by a moderator:
What bugs me most of late is the tendency to ignore other storylines, to concentrate on one or two for a couple weeks, then ignore that one, go visit one or two neglected ones, etc. With 5 days in a week, in would seem a bit could be given to them all, with more on one or two.

What I am getting at, there were unimportant, sometimes silly scenes that dragged, that could have had a couple minutes given to ......heck........Jack and his quest for the serum, Hope questioning Xander...oh, there is more. However, I am grateful for Victor apologizing to Maggie, taking her to lunch.
Don't you wonder why Sonny is turning into the investigator? See, I always loved Jack in that role. Jen, too.

But Will is the reporter, so why is Sonny doing the leg work? LOL

Back