SPOILER !! Week August 26

I like Eric. I think he shows more compassion than most of the characters except John. I liked his personality when he was a priest and content with his life. I liked him when he was overseeing the Horton Center. I liked him this week when he and Sarah were leaving for the party. He’s a fine actor but is given mostly sappy scenes. He could be one of the strongest men in Salem if his part was written better. I’m not a fan of Sarah. I liked Eric with Jennifer.

Whatever Kate's outfit is supposed to be, someone made a huge mistake!
As to Nicole & Kristen. We really have not heard/seen on the show exactly what went on, but all those who were "rescued" from the Nashville explosion/fire were kept elsewhere, maybe under some sedation. Jack was "sold" to Eve, delivered by Xander; Tony was still recuperating, but allowed to eventually have his own apt., to which Kristen had a key, so was in contact. Xander was employed by Kristen, so was free to roam around, as long as he followed her orders. And since Holly was in Salem, maybe Kristen told Nicole if she lay low, did not cause a problem, she will arrange for her to have Holly. However, knowing Kristen, she probably said she would kill Holly if Nicole failed to keep her word. ??? I doubt if Nicole is under lock & key with Holly, but that is possible, too.

I think there are a few rooms in the DiMansion missing their floral bedspreads.

07-JPI_Episode13674_0001826869.JPG

Back