SPOILER !! Week August 26

Not at all surprised by Eric. You could see that a mile away. What puzzles me is why Xander does not use the fact that Nicole is alive to improve his chances with Sarah. He knows that if Eric even thought the real Nicole was alive he would drop Sarah in a minute and then Xander could sweep in. It sort of seems like that is what will happen but it is Kristen that spills the beans. Weird.

Gabi and Stefan profess their love for one another.
Shades of EJ and Sami after Sami and Kate double crossed him. Rewritten storylines much?????

Eric breaks the news about Nicole to Sarah.
Who wants to bet that Sarah is pregnant? She will probably assume the child is Eric's but I hope it belongs to Rex. Serves her right.

JT's not dead or missing. He's with his father and stepmother, Glen and Barb Reiber.

Do we know that for sure? Just because Hope gave him back, doesn't mean that's where he is. this is Days - he can be anywhere. But mostly, I just wanted to remind us all that Hope raised another son, before Zack was discovered to be hers. You'd think he'd get a mention or shout-out once in a blue moon. This is a character they could bring back on, who has ties to Salem, but isn't related to anyone.

Of course she will! Kristen never pays for anything and the "writers" certainly don't want her to be sent to prison or dead. They may need her for storylines in the future. Because no way they could come up with something/someone new. :rolleyes::angry::beat: They actually think this storyline with Kristen was great and worth watching. Well, for my part, I quit watching. I will start again when Kristen is off the show. Like Sami for me, Kristen is unwatchable.

So I take it Kristen reveals Nicole and Holly are still alive and Eric, Jack, and Jennifer are on the rescue mission for Nicole and Holly. The new Robin Strasser actress is supposed to start early September so I am speculating she is playing Vivian for the 15 episodes. Kristen could always reach a deal to bring back Vivian. Tony's confession is likely he murdered Ted Laurent. Kate obviously takes Shin's offer to take over DiMera.

I think Tony might confess to Anna that he only stayed married to fake Nicole, as she threatened Anna's life, and he would do anything to protect her. In addition, fake Nicole did not use her real name, so perhaps he really is not married to her???
When the Salem PD reveals the prints on that gun, maybe then it will come out that Ted shot himself in the struggle with Tony........Just remember, he grabbed the gun, and yes, Tony was trying to stop him...(it DID seem Ted might have been intending to shoot fake Nicole??? maybe Tony, too!)

True, forgot that. Thanx, KathyLu!! :)

I thought Kristen wiped the gun and everything in the apartment she touched??

JT had a congenital heart defect and was very ill as a baby if I remember correctly. I don’t remember if he had surgery to correct the defect or not. Maybe someone remembers? He would be about 18 or 19 years old now....but Days could make him older since he was born before Ciara. I think it would be cool to have him return as a character. I wonder if the writers have thought of it.

I’m curious how Brady will react when he finds out Kristen has been wearing the mask to look like Nicole. Will he reject her and hate her more? Or will he feel passion and love and desire? I see no future for them to be honest. Brady has the worst luck with women. The list of tragedies and traumas: Arianna, Madison, Kristen, Melanie, Theresa, Nicole, Eve...Kristen again....

JT had a congenital heart defect and was very ill as a baby if I remember correctly.
He did have a hole in his heart; it was corrected with surgery. But he also had fetal alcohol syndrome due to Marlo's drinking. When he was thought to be Hope's child, she blamed herself, thinking it was from drinking when she was in Princess Gina mode.

Back