SPOILER !! Week August 26

well.... JT's fetal alcohol syndrome could very easily be written out or he had a very "light" case and he could be a fully functional, or as fully functional as most of Salem's residents, adult.... If Brady has had a heart transplant no scar, no drugs to combat rejection, Philip appears to have regrown his leg..... and so on.... but Salem could really use new blood.....

Tony makes a confession to Anna. [He should start by confessing that he's made a total fool of himself by throwing in with Kristen and then get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.]

Sonny and Will rescue Gabi and Stefan. [Of course they do. And if it wasn't them, it would probably have been the intrepid Ben-Ciara team. When was the last time the Salem P.D. rescued anyone?]

Sarah and Eric talk about the future. [These two have a future? Sourpuss Eric will drop Sarah at the first rumor that Nicole is alive and Sarah may yet cheat on Eric by hitting the sheets with Xander.]

Sonny and Will rescue Gabi and Stefan
The writers couldn't think of any better way to use them.
They just seem like filler.
I'm sorry, but they are so so boring to me. Sonny and Will could take a long long cruise and I don't think I'd miss them one bit. I find them more annoying than entertaining.

Will agree Sonny & Will have absolutely NOTHING to do. Will is supposed to work for the Spectator, whose owners/editors are never at work, never doing anything with the paper either, which seems to have become, "read on your tablet only" - as we no longer publish on paper! Ugh.

Soooo, Gabi finally fires Ben, but next comes Kate who sez, guess what, folks. I am the new CEO! LOL
And so Chloe leaves, along with Tripp. Am glad he is going to medical school. And if Chloe gets the opera gig in Chicago.....well, we all know Rex is there as well, right???
And ....hmmm, wonder if Jack, Jen & Eric find Dr. Rolf......very much alive???

Admittedly, we have seen Kristen do all her threatening, but like Stefano, it was really always empty, as she had others do her dirty work for her. Guess Susan was probably tied up her mouth taped or something at the party. Kristen had Xander doing stuff.....but as to Holly.........I do remember Kristen asking Xander if Holly was dead, and XANDER saying no, he would never be that cruel, Holly is on her way to her new home.
So, tho Kristen may know where Nik is........she is NOT the one who saved Holly.

I do remember Kristen asking Xander if Holly was dead, and XANDER saying no, he would never be that cruel, Holly is on her way to her new home.
That was Ted, not Kristen.

Here's that part of the summary from May 7th:
Ted is back in Salem, comes out into the room, bandaging his hand. Door opens, Xander comes in. Ted asks where he has been, and is Holly o.k. She is fine, on her way to where she will be staying.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-tues-may-7-2019.32420/

Here's the transcript:

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/days/older/2019/trans-da-05-07-19.shtml

[Foreboding music]

[Door opens]

Ted: Where the hell have you been? Is Holly all right?

Xander: Fine. Sleeping peacefully on her way to her new home.

Here's from the summary of May 8th:
Ted presses Xander for the partner's name, Xander can't tell, then says it is Julie, who is tired of Chloe always playing mom instead of helping with the club. Ted doesn't buy it, Xander says the less he knows of the partner, the better off he is. They joke how Rafe fell into it, they changed their plans just a tiny bit, and it even worked that Hope & Rafe will be no more. Ted is still unhappy with the cruel & sadistic plot that has all those who loved her mourning Holly. Xander pays him balance due. Ted leaves.
And here's the transcript for May 8th, with Ted and Xander talking about the plan:

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/days/older/2019/trans-da-05-08-19.shtml

Xander: Well done, mate. We pulled off a major victory tonight.

Ted: Victory? I wouldn't say it went exactly as planned.

Xander: Oh, don't be like that, it all got sorted out. Little Holly is on her way to her new home.

Ted: And all those people who loved her think she died in an explosion. Xander, it's cruel and sadistic.

Xander: Exactly. And it's just the beginning.

Ted: So explain to me, if the bodies were not Hector's friend and Holly, who the hell were they?

Xander: I don't know. Or care.

Ted: No, I care. I want to know who I helped you kill.

Xander: No one, that's the beauty of it. Those stiffs were already in the morgue.

Ted: How did you manage that?

Xander: Let's just say that my partner is very resourceful.

Ted: And when are you going to introduce me to this partner? After everything I've done for the two of you, I deserve to know who this person is.

Xander: My partner wishes to remain anonymous for now.

Ted: Xander, I want to know who I'm working for.

Xander: All right. You forced it out of me. It's Julie Williams.

Ted: What? Julie Williams, Hope's sister?

Xander: Right. She didn't fancy running that restaurant all by herself while Chloe was off playing mom. She decided little Holly had to go.

Ted: Don't play with me, you *bleep*.

Xander: Who's playing? Trust me, Theodore, the less you know about our boss, the better off you'll be.

Xander: Why have you got your knickers in a twist anyway? Everything's working out in our favor, especially yours. Rafe barging in to play the hero. That's got to be quite the little bonus for you.

Ted: I've got to admit, it played out perfectly. Once I realized he was following me, I knew I could use it to my advantage.

Xander: You rang me up, we made some simple adjustments to our original plan, and now the rest of the world thinks that detective Hernandez spooked the kidnappers and made a right bollocks of the rescue.

Ted: He did, that moron. This has to be the end between him and Hope.

Xander: Here's the rest of the money we owe you. Oh, not gonna count it this time? Does that mean we've resolved our trust issues?

Ted: No. I just want to get out of here. The cops are gonna be all over this place.

Since Kristen is the mastermind of this plan, I think she set up the whole "Holly is dead" lie and that Xander sent Holly to her, and then Kristen stashed her somewhere, so that Kristen would know Holly is alive and well.

Love that Jen and Jack are teaming up, like the old days. I'm hoping that Jack starts to feel for Jen before the memories come back. Like he falls in love with her all over again. It would be one of the few times I would welcome a recycled storyline.
Yes, yes, yes! From your post to the writers' ears!

Back