SPOILER !! Week August 3

I had thought that Chad had purchased it outright in his name, but Gabi insists it is hers because she is Stefan's widow, & it belonged to him (Chad/Abby were in Paris). Days has steered away from naming owner of late. But yes, it WAS originally DiMera Enterprise owned. Maybe that is why Chad wanted to use Kristen's share, to have a larger portion. (Frankly, I don't understand how Stefan got any control or shares.......since Stefano was already dead. Did he make provisions for heretofore unknown children appearing suddenly, as adults, and entitled????

Allie's father is Lucas, who is a Horton, as his father was Bill Horton, son of Alice and Tom Horton. Allie is Tom and Alice's great-granddaughter.

Allie's full name is Alice Caroline Horton, which would make her child (until adopted), Baby Horton.

Will and Allie are the only two true half-Horton, half-Brady Salemites.

I really don't like seeing people tortured or beaten so am not happy that they are mentioning that for Ben, but at least he is found shortly after that. Gosh, I wonder if he is still alive, NOT.
And if Eduardo is involved, he used to be in a covert branch of military, I think and would be trained in torture I'm sure. And didn't he do on the side jobs?

I hope John and Patch are used to help figure who bombed the church. It is ridiculous if they are not used.
This is true especially since past events show that members of the Salem P.D.'s forensics unit act as if they are blind, deaf, and have no sense of smell. The same goes for its bomb squad. It couldn't figure out who built and planted a bomb even its builder engraved his/her name on all its parts and left a note at the scene taking credit for the attack. In addition, it would make for a fine scene if it was John and Steve who dragged a squawking, protesting Eve into the police station and then told Rafe: "Commissioner, we've got your suspect. That's a fact."

Just guessing here, but Nicole probably tells Will & Sonny that Allie had the baby, and they learn somehow that Sami talked Eric into waiting before calling them........thus Sonny would light into Sami.....JUST A GUESS!!!

Maybe Lani is having triplets......or conjoined twins (Siamese)??? Triplets or even quads would be considered rare......right?

Back