SPOILER !! Week August 8

That should be an Olympic sport in Salem! We know Kate would have several medals.

Beijing-Olympic-medals-013122-Getty-FTR.jpg

Already Jada is going in the wrong direction. While Eric IS available (well, not emotionally), Shawn IS married, no matter the current status. Do we start questioning new characters' morals so quickly, or do we step back and see what happens?

What the heck does Li want with Rolf? Surely not to bring back Jake, Gabi's former beau?

Maybe Brady will allow Kristen to see Rachel if she leaves Chloe alone.

What is Sarah and Xander's discovery? That there are no more towels in Salem?

Honestly, I'm surprised, since Jake is dead and Samanther is gone and since Stefan and Gabi started out so tumultuously, given her penchant for powerful, driven men, surprised her and EJ don't hook up somewhere down the road. They seem like they could be a fiery pair. They're both quite a conniving, rather unscrupulous lot. Why not? They've bedded just about everyone else in Salem that they're not already related to :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I mean, really, they kinda deserve each other, or I'm sorry, maybe I'm mixing her up with Kate.

:wine:

Shawn and Jada bond at work. {Probably while doing anything other than catching criminals.]

Li visits Rolf. [This kid should be more careful about the company he keeps.]

Sarah and Xander make an important discover [Nancy and Ned are on the case. Did they find a clue in the old clock, the hollow oak, the hidden staircase, or the moss-covered mansion?

No mention of Leo and his living in the tunnels. We know that he is involved somehow since he has the jewelry, so this is a long break for him. I had read that he is on contract and will have a big story. I am guessing that this story will go on through the November sweeps. Many people already don't care who killed Abby, so I am afraid this will drag on and on, as Ron loves to do.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-august-8th-t43877.html#p2119687

Monday, August 8, 2022
EJ welcomes Ava to her new home.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Li and Rolf have a surprising connection.
Shawn and Belle make progress with their relationship.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Sonny offers to help Chad, but his plan hits a snag.

Thursday, August 11, 2022
Xander and Sarah strategize on how to get Ava to flip on Gwen.

Friday, August 12, 2022
Rafe questions Nicole’s interest in Eric and Jada’s date.

Leo has to know who killed Abby. He was somewhere in her room, hiding behind a drape. When killer left, he came out, stole the jewelry. He was out and about, since he sold/gave jewelry, or at least that bracelet, to Clyde, who gifted it to Nancy. I just don't remember him being down in the tunnels. But he DID stay in the DiMera wine cellar, a stupid move, the writers have great imaginations.
I think Rolf is working in his lab, wherever that is, but secretly, thus uses the tunnels to get around the mansion, (eat? sleep?)

Last edited:
Back