SPOILER !! Week Dec 10

I don't like that "day old" bristle look either. Brady uses it a lot, Eric at times. Always said, either shave or grow the beard. However, as you said, Moira, not all men can grow a good beard. :)

From the looks of a lot of "celebrities" in Hollywood, this must be what a lot of the younger people think is sexy. It just looks dirty, unkempt, and lazy to me.

Loving that Kate Mansi is back portraying Abigail!
I agree Sheila is a fun character. I just hope they don't overuse her because there is a fine line between funny and annoying. I'm a 90's teen so I suppose part of me likes her because whenever she is on I start singing TLC songs in my head. Ha!
Gah! I really hope they don't have Eric start developing feelings towards Sarah to raise Holly just as Nicole comes back. What about Jennifer? Jennifer Who? Eric can't even remember... I cannot tell you how much it annoys me that he's just over Jen. He used her. He never loved her. She shouldn't even be his friend at this point!
I was OK with the Hope/Rafe pairing back when Bo returned and gave his blessing to Rafe as he knew Rafe was starting to have feelings for her (and he was dying) but that ship has sailed. I need Rafe with someone else...anyone else!
Leo's return doesn't excite me in the least. Nor do Will/Sonny.
I'm disappointed that Valerie's character left the show. I liked that Abe had a significant other. I guess he and Roman will be hanging out more often living the bachelor life.
I ditto that entire mouthful MPM.
You said it!

Ted tells Rafe he’s having an affair with Hope! [Ted has been spending too much time in Salem. He keeps getting dumber and dumber. Why provoke Rafe? It just makes no sense.]

Abigail makes a desperate plea to Julie, who vows to help expose Gabi. [This should be easy. Julie would jump at the chance to ruin the woman who murdered her darling, perfect Nicky.]

Sonny and Leo’s wedding begins with Sheila officiating. [Hopefully, Eli borrowed a Salem P.D. bullet-proof vest for his old pal, Sheila, to wear. Bullets often fly at Salem weddings. Just ask Mummy EJ and Melanie Jonas.]

Where is Uncle Vic when the boys need him???? I guess the writers thought that would be too easy. Let's just make them suffer more.:angry: :beat:

@Poirot
Bingo and exactly! You hit the nail square on the head. Yes this is a soap, a fantasy. Adding some set ups and oversites makes for an interesting story but TPTB appear to be uncaring and lazy, carrying it to far.

Our beloved Days is laced with dumb, way overused, downright unethical behavior written for the professional segments such as law enforcement and medical staff.

Actually with the lack of simple common sense I’m convinced the writers aren’t giving the loyal fans and followers credit for having a brain.

Sure, adding guidelines and normal behavior would hasten certain plots a bit but this is exactly what keeps the fans excited enough to want to tune in tomorrow.

I wish I knew whose butt to light a fire under to add punch to some of the stale predictable stories. (which is pretty much all of them)

P.S. And another thing. There is no good reason for the Abby, Gabi, Chad, Stefan, Sonny, Will, Leo stories to have been drawn out for this long. Laziness, just plain laziness in my opinion.

I'm love love loving Leo tormenting the pair of boys that always have the "deer in the headlights" looks on their faces! That would be Sonny & Will.
He & the actor Greg Rikaart (Leo) ARE great at what they do. It's pretty entertaining to me to watch the 2 of them squirm.
Did I mention I do not like Sonny &Will? :rotfl:

Where is my Jack [Deveraux]?!?!

I think Jack will appear as the New Year's cliffhanger and the spoilers will probably say something vague like "a surprise guest interrupts the party" so I'm not expecting to see his name until the first week of January.

Gah! I really hope they don't have Eric start developing feelings towards Sarah to raise Holly just as Nicole comes back. What about Jennifer? Jennifer Who? Eric can't even remember... I cannot tell you how much it annoys me that he's just over Jen. He used her. He never loved her. She shouldn't even be his friend at this point!

This is one of my many issues with Eric and Sarah. It's way too fast not to mention the fact that they don't have any chemistry at all.

Why provoke Rafe? It just makes no sense.]

I still think Ted is working for someone. I just can't figure out who.

The actors who play Eli and Lani did a live stream today and mentioned that Vanessa Williams(Valerie) was on set 2 weeks ago so sounds like she does come back, even if for a visit.

Back