SPOILER !! Week Dec 11

You know, when I was a teen, with tons of relatives on my mom's side in Wisconsin (I was in Illinois) there was only 1 male cousin near my age, so we ended up hangin out at all the many weddings, not a lot, but my relatives all loved to dance and so the older uncles always came and got me out on the dance floor. And of course the male cousin would pick on me as a partner a lot. (heck, even when I was 10, the uncles were all so kind.

But in my teens, when Bobby & I would be out there on the floor, cannot begin to tell you how the uncles, aunties, older cousins would smile broadly, and always a few would comment that we could always eventually "be together" because we were such distant cousins. You know, 3rd or 4th, twice or 3 times removed. LOL. WE never even gave it a thought......but they all sure did. LOLOL

I think the two that end up in bed together are Everett and Stephanie, In the Day of Days promo there was a scene where Stephanie is at the pub drinking with Jada. Since she and Chad is going to be on the outs the week, I can see her having too much to drink and ending up in bed with Everett.

Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4820

Lucas confronts Dimitri as he berates him for kidnapping Kate.
Leo tells Sloan that Dimitri told him the baby she and Eric “adopted” is really Nicole and EJ’s baby.
Brady almost catches Theresa disposing of the hoodie she wore when she “kidnapped” baby Victoria.
Stefan receives a call from Clyde and learns he is taking things to the next level with the restaurant when it comes to his drug business.
John surprises an overworked Marlena by stopping by her office.
Stephanie and Harris find themselves in bed together.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...down-allies-tests-and-showdowns/#flyout-close

Monday, December 11, 2023
Sloan covers about the message the lawyer left for Eric apologizing for the adoption falling through.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Lucas confronts Dimitri as he berates him for kidnapping Kate.

Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Theresa and Alex talk about their respective upbringings.
Chad surprises Everett when he shows up at the Spectator offices, and they eventually have a bit of a rapprochement.

Thursday, December 14, 2023
John surprises an overworked Marlena by stopping by her office.

Friday, December 15, 2023
After a call with Leo about Dimitri, a flustered Sloan leaves Jude unattended to for a minute.

Hmmm, Sloan leaves Jude unattended, so there must be a plot point for this. Does he get hurt and will require medical attention, and they must have his bio parents' medical histories? If he is in a crib or bassinet, he would not fall out. Maybe he chokes on something? Doll-in-Blanket will be working overtime.

I hate that Sloan gets away with it, again, if Eric never learns about the lawyer's call. Her time just has to come to an end.

Please don't let Nicole (and us) suffer for much longer.

Last edited:
I would really rather Leo blow the whistle on the whole thing. Why not? Dimitri brought baby to hospital, as he was supposed to. Sloan took it, then claimed it was baby for her & Eric to adopt. Leo delivered that baby, feels a bit attached, and seems to care that truth be known.

Please don't let Nicole (and us) suffer for much longer.
This is going to go on for quite a while. There's a tweet that kat posted showing Greg Vaughan (Eric) saying he was headed back to California for more baby drama, so that means this will be dragging on at least 6 months (or longer) due to how far in advance they tape.

Back