SPOILER !! Week Dec 12

Gwen comes to Xander’s aid. Good! I want them back together, maybe that will happen once the truth comes out. I assume this is a continuation of the kidnapping cover up.

️Eric and Sloan get to know each other. This is intriguing. Mr. Morality and Ms. Nasty. He must be desperate to ask her to represent him, figuring he got into some trouble. But why not Belle or Justin? Is he falling down the rabbit hole? Or, in this case, the snake pit?

️Rafe presses EJ for information. What more can EJ say? Rafe thinks he imagined Ava, so looking for evidence is probably not on his radar. Yet the bullet casing is probably still on the ground.

Ava plots her revenge. Ugh, please, can't this end?

"her revenge".......Give me a break. She took Susan on a wild ride, purposely drove the car over a cliff, saved herself, EJ's mother, Susan is dead, but she needs ,MORE revenge??? Corday needs to open his eyes and ears to the viewing public and what they see happening to their loved show. It badly needs a new headwriter if the present one does nothing but upset and disappoint.

Well, we know you didn't read those words directly from Re-Ron himself, since he blocked you, which quite honestly is a Salem Spectator badge of honor. Respect! :rotfl:

clapping-saved-by-the-bell.gif

If in reality Ron does the plots and others do the dialogue, is it fair to believe that since plots change little and as a matter of fact just same plots but surrounding different Salemites, I guess Ron has a part time job? Guess he has a good gig.

At the end of every episode, at end of the credits, there is the list of dialogue writers, with the last one being the one who wrote that day's episode. Then comes the director's name. Jason 47 keeps very good track of these....

Some years back one of the dialogue writers contacted me (when I was writing Early Edition) & we wrote back & forth for a while).

Anyway, Jason has them listed each day.. ..http://www.jason47.com/days/directorwriterdatabase.html

️Rafe presses EJ for information. What more can EJ say?
I think he's pressing him because he knows EJ is still holding something back. EJ still hasn't divulged that he had Tripp kidnapped. This was the tipping point that made Ava go over the edge, literally and figuratively. Plus he would be also arrested for the kidnapping. I think this little factoid will come up when Steve, and Kayla come back.

I also am wondering if Susan isn't really alive somewhere. The cops only SAID that no one could have survived that crash, and subsequent explosion, and yet Ava survived. Susan may have also. I never saw anything that showed where they claimed to have actually found Susan's remains, so ??? Maybe she survived also, and Ava has her still stashed away somewhere.

Kinda weird the Dimera family hasn't given Susan a memorial service yet. From someone who cares about his mom so much, you'd think instead of moping around so much, EJ should be at least planning/having that memorial for her.

Ava said something to the effect (to EJ) that there was nothing left of Susan's body, as the car exploded and burnt completely. I know I saw a figure running from the car, (which probably was Ava. Susan might have escaped the other side, but who knows. These writers kill people, raise them from the dead, or find a reason 3 years later to have them appear, having been in a hospital, or had amnesia, another life......whatever.
Very few Salemites ever go to church, unless it is to be married, perhaps. Even Eric, the ex-priest, never goes, or mentions it. Caroline was the only one.

I wouldn't put it past Ava to lie just to make EJ suffer, and with these writers you never know. Dead is never completely dead on Days.

Yeah, the only time you ever see anyone go to church is for a wedding, or in the hospital chapel, for someone who is sick. You rarely ever see them working, except for a very few people. Makes you wonder how these characters survive. I know this show is supposed to be an escape from reality but every once in awhile it would be nice to see a little dose of reality.

They really glossed over Susan's death.. Even Johnny, who was so close to her, barely shed a tear before he was lacing into EJ.

I am still taking the Marlena doll falling off the shelf as an omen that Susan is still alive.

Back