SPOILER !! Week Dec 12

Eric is sleeping with another woman and keeping it "casual" a week or two after his last "casual" relationship resulted in the woman having an abortion he wouldn't have chosen? That's unrealistic for any man--let alone someone who was a Catholic priest. These writers really are all plot, zero characterization.

Hasn't Ava had her revenge? She murdered EJ's mother. And over what exactly? He said mean things, took back a company she was, in fact, moving in on under false pretenses, and asked her to leave town and go stay with the son she allegedly adores. My only thought is that she knows she didn't murder his mother, and that Susan is alive somewhere. Maybe Ava flew to Jakarta and got some Rolf serum to make Susan think she's Sister Mary Moira.

All I want to see right now is what happens with Gabi's wedding. That and how John and Marlena deal with Kristen are the only interesting things to look forward to. I like Xander, but I dread where his story is headed. Maybe it will be fun for a while.

Ava plants a bomb at the memorial service? Hopefully, this wasn't at St. Lukes, which was badly damaged when the Ben-Ciara wedding was bombed. One more explosion and the Diocese of Salem will never be able to get insurance.

Eric sleeps with slimy Sloan right after they meet? The sourpuss has obviously forgotten all about the sexual morality that he used to urge on his fellow Catholics when he was a priest. As for Sloan, if she's as clueless in the courtroom as she is in picking men, she must never win a case.

Sister Mary Moira calls Nicole a sinner? Why pick on poor Nicole? If she wants to start ripping into "sinners," she ought to start with the Fallen Father Eric.

Trippy shows up at Susan's memorial? Hopefully, he displays more tact with his hapless patients. Him showing up at the memorial is somewhat akin to John Wilkes Booth's brother, Edwin Booth, appearing at Abraham Lincoln's funeral.
1670616841041.png
Edwin Booth: "Hey Trippy, you went to the Susan Banks
memorial? What were you thinking?

Pow right into the kisser

2-4.jpg

(Eric) He is the worst! So freaking judgmental and 2 days after officially breaking up with Nicole, and he's bedding another woman! Hope he uses better protection than he used with Jada.
Eric didn't really "officially" break up with Nicole until she met up with him and Sloan (gag) at the square, literally about two seconds later, he's bedding Sloan. It's super hypocritical that he falsely accused Nicole of sleeping with EJ but then he turns around and sleeps with a completely deplorable stranger (Sloan).

How thou hath fallen father! Why Nicole would ever want to have anything to do with him again is beyond me. Eric abandons her, and their marriage, comes back and at the moment she trashes her marriage for HIM, he shows exactly how much he doesn't trust, nor respect her. At the first sign of difficulty, he bails on her. Good riddance, I'd say move on with Brady. Chloe has moved on with Stefan, who will be back with Gabi soon, I'm sure. Brady will be honest with Nicole up-front, they're good friends anyway, and I'd love to see Nicole take on Kristen. She can take her, I'm sure. Chloe folded her hand too soon. I digress, despite Nicole's faults, she deserves better.

While we're on the topic of being a hypocritical judgmental jerk, Rafe isn't much better. He cheated on Ava, albeit with Nicole, but none-the-less HE cheated. Pot...kettle....kettle....pot. He has NO business being so harsh on Nicole either. I guess it's dump on Nicole month. I'm not endorsing her behavior but both of the men in her life are living in glass houses. Awful high and mighty they are. I'd wash my hands of both of them and find someone new. Maybe sexy-Rexy could come back, or perhaps Philip, or Alex, or just someone completely new.

Back