SPOILER !! Week Dec 12

Eric is the absolute worst. In fact, this self-righteous jerk is beyond unbearable. He seems to think that being released from his vow of celibacy was a license to repeatedly break the Seventh Commandment. As for the sight of him in bed with slimy, slippery Sloan, it’s barfworthy. Would it be unkind to hope that they both get a ”social disease?”

Last edited:
Oh, Dr. B that is a terrific idea. Evidently Greg Vaughan (Eric) wanted more grit in his storylines....And Sloan who evidently sleeps around, would be perfect to be the infected one who passes it on.

Just adding an aside.....Days is really much too into meeting someone and jumping into bed immediately. Sure does send a wrong message to young people.

I can understand the actor wanting more to do than pout and judge, but then have him be this freewheeling with Nicole! Have him finally treat her like a partner not like a child to be chastised and abandoned.

Isn’t the sixth commandment not to kill? I thought the seventh was adultery/sex without marriage, but I haven’t been to church in 30 years. He killed Daniel, so it still fits. If he thinks Nicole is trampy, I can’t imagine how he’ll treat Sloan in a few months. Of course, he always treats Nicole with the most disdain, so maybe the oily lawyer gets a pass.

Rafe should have been honest with Ava, but they weren’t married. Nicole was. That said, they shouldn’t have gotten married. He only did it out of insecurity, and so he should have known better.

Back