SPOILER !! Week Dec 20

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday December 20 2021
Chloe urges Kate to reverse her decision.
Steve finds an unconscious Kayla.
A possessed Marlena awakens Jan from her coma.
Belle tells Shawn she believes someone is framing Brady.

Tuesday December 21 2021
Johnny and Chanel return from Italy with exciting news.
Lani rejects Paulina's overtures.
Lucas makes a shocking discovery.
Sami and EJ share a fraught moment.

Wednesday December 22 2021
Marlena and Jan concoct a scheme to punish Shawn and Belle.
Chanel and Johnny defend their actions to Paulina, EJ, and Sami.
EJ has a change of heart.
Kate tries to prevent Roman from discovering the truth.

Thursday December 23 2021
Sami finally gets what she wants.
Jan tricks Shawn into meeting up with her.
Ciara and Ben reunite with Doug and Julie for Christmas Eve.
A possessed Marlena makes her move...

Friday December 24 2021
Belle and Shawn are horrified by Jan's deception.
Steve and Allie search for a missing Tripp.
Jack returns home from Boston with a surprise for Chad and Abigail.
John receives a Christmas miracle.
Doug, Julie, and Ben attempt to protect Ciara from Marlena.

On Monday, am GUESSING that Devil Marlena knocks out Kayla when she arrives to bring Jan out of the coma. Thus Steve finds her unconscious.

also am GUESSING that Kate is aware Philip is alive, is hiding him & is out to prosecute Brady, or sue him or something like that. Thus Lucas accidentally sees Phil, & Kate is out to prevent Roman from finding out....knowing he would immediately reveal the truth.

Sincerely hope Johnny & Chanel did not marry while in Italy. Perhaps they decided to move there????

As to Sami & EJ, don't care, don't like, don't understand WHY the show tries to keep them together. As to Sami, she turns her back on Lucas once again, after all he did for her? Lucas deserves so much better, but in truth, Sami really needs to grow up, she hasn't been a teen ager for years but still acts like one. Ugh.

So, EJ caves in...too bad! Jen is back...yayy! And yep, Kate sticks to the charade that Phil is dead & Brady did it! Yuk! Hope Roman has the Salem brain this week, and outs it all. And I am only guessing........but I think perhaps John's Miracle is getting his wife back. Which means Satan gets vanquished at last. AT least I hope so.

I am sorry, but I do not see sparks between EJ & Sami. I DO see them with EJ & Nicole.

AND is Sami really serious when she says she smarter, more loyal, better looking and hotter than Nicole? Really?
AND Nicole is a dime store version of her? Really?
In my opinion Nicole won the competition in all those adjectives stated above.

I love that EJ said Nicole is hotter than Sami. Just a thought.

I just hope the Kate hiding Philip (even if she wasn't involved in the plot) story is resolved quickly so that Brady can get out of jail and Roman can dump Kate. And I hope that once Lucas finds out, which I am assuming is his shocking discovery, that he won't go along with the scheme. Kate is a lost cause, but Lucas is basically, a good guy. But I am still wondering if it really was Lucas behind the Sami-napping, since I haven't seen any spoilers that say we find out who it was, and he was acting guilty. I guess that as long as MarDevil is around, they can always blame any story on her shape shifting.

Back