SPOILER !! Week Dec 20

I wish TITB (the idiots that be) would not have trashed Philips character. I was so happy to see him back, but now I am not because they trashed his character yet again. And such a cute smile...what a waste.

Sami and EJ had WAY more chemistry in the Christmas movie. I think it helped that they were written as good, kind characters in that. Nicole was the villain. In the main show, as the characters are constructed, I hate them together. It's gross.

I hope Jan doesn't get pregnant, but if she does, then why not have the devil's plan be to take that baby? If Jan gets pregnant, I think it's a sign the writers have no master plan for this possession story, which means who knows how long and in what directions this stupidity will bloom.

No idea what the writers are thinking, but Ciara's child seems to be the one the devil wants, not Shawn's. Could be wrong. Actually, devil wants to derail both Shawn & Belle so not sure what weird idea these writers have in mind.

You're right. That's the plan. The devil wants Ciara's baby, but if the devil's plan is to wake up Jan and send her after Shawn and then she gets pregnant... why? Does the devil want two babies? I feel like if the writers knew what direction they wanted to take the story and they planned to get Jan pregnant, then I don't know why all this with Ben and Ciara. I don't think they have a plan at all, and Jan's getting pregnant would only confirm that to me.

I think the devil's plan is just to mess with Shawn and Belle, since Belle was able to come along and mess up his plan to kill John, Ben, and Shawn. The devil said at the end of Wednesday's episode that it was time to take care of Belle.

I agree Jen67, but then the devil spent most of Friday not doing anything about it.

Edited to add: I should say "taking the longest possible way from point A to point B" on the plot map.

Last edited:
Back