SPOILER !! Week Dec 21

So. Let me hope spoilers are not deceiving. Does Allie tell her mom on phone? or in person?

Don't care anything about Lani.

Maybe Nicole's "someone unexpected" is Holly?

Will shows up in Salem, without Sonny? Hmmm. Guess he stayed to take care of Arianna, & be with his brothers & nieces/nephews.

Am glad we will see whatever Hortons are around, but very happy we get to see other families doing Christmas....about time.

John & Marlena's family.........is...??? Belle & Shawn, plus Claire? Brady?

How do the Carvers celebrate with the Bradys, while Lani has family all around her? Oh, well.......

I'm guessing they won't allow the child actors on the set right now which is why we haven't seen the kids/babies since the shutdown.

B&B eventually had scenes with one of their child actors (who is about 5-6), but his scenes were taped while he was alone on the set and inserted into the scenes with his on-screen parents so it looked like he was talking to them. His real parents were used for hugs and shot from behind, or from the torso down (he'd hug them around the legs or waist).

Won't they have to recast Henry Lucas when they eventually bring babies back to the set? If the babies have not taped since March, and Henry Lucas is still only a couple of months old, they will have to have a young baby to play him since the twins playing him before are at least 9 or 10 months now.

Because this show takes so long to move a story along, I feel most of us could write the scenes that will play out a day before they do and be 99 to 100 percent accurate. That's just sad.
I can't tell you how many times most of us have said the same thing about many stories on Days.

:shocked:

Read someplace that Nicole is with John/Marlena. No idea how true that is, since folks don't always indicate it is a guess or speculation.

Happy to see more than just the Hortons celebrating Christmas. I wish we could have a Jewish character again though.

I hope Belle and Shawn don't get married and then leave immediately. They are not in spoilers past the wedding.

I also hope Brady is with his parents and not the Kiriakis clan. Though he may be stuck with Kristen the entire time.

I'm not opposed to Rafe and Nicole but it would be a lot more realistic had we seen their friendship play out on screen in recent years. I know Nicole talked about him recently but we haven't seen their friendship in years. Now they're acting like besties again. With Sami back, I'm always going to be partial to her and Rafe.

Tuesday 12-22-2020

Belle and Shawn get married. [If they've learned from past matrimonial disasters, they'll keep the location a deep, dark secret and hire some large, tough, heavily-armed security guards.]

Wednesday 12-23-2020

Nicole spends the holiday with someone unexpected. [Given the way people are rising from the dead, her someone "unexpected" could be the reincarnated Dr. Jonas.]

Thursday 12-24-2020

Lani's labor kicks into high gear with her family by her side. [But she largely ignores them and wails for Kristen.]
Allie makes a difficult confession to Sami. [What, that she now realizes that she's just as erratic and scatterbrained as her screechy mother?]

Friday 12-25-2020

Steve shares his new theory with Kayla. [It's nice that Steve is full of theories, but it would be better if he proved that one of them was fact.]
Lucas confronts Tripp about Allie. [Poor Lucas, he's getting like Jenny: a person with a taste for useless confrontations. E.g. "Admit it, you raped Allie; "No, I didn't"; "Yes, you did"; "Not a chance," etc., etc.]

B&B had identical twins born, Steffy and Phoebe. They used identical twin girls to play them for years (different sets of twins as the girls grew), then eventually they became fraternal twins when B&B hired two unrelated girls to play them as young women.

GL had a set of fraternal boy twins (Blake had them).

But yeah, usually they end up being boy/girl twins since I guess it's easier to cast unrelated babies/toddlers/kids to play them as they age. I think Days is one of the only soaps to at one time use real fraternal twins to play fraternal twins (when the Palma twins played Sami and Eric from 1986-1987).

carrieericsamijmwed.gif

B&B had identical twins born, Steffy and Phoebe.
I didn't realize Steffy and Phoebe were identical! I did know about Blake's. It was a big deal at the time as the twins were supposed to have different fathers. Thanks for the factoid.

I don't think Vegas would give us very good odds if we bet on a twin pregnancy not being fraternal for the casting reason you mentioned.

But just for once, wouldn't it be fun to have a kid with an evil twin storyline?

Back