SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

I haven't seen any spoilers about a custody battle yet

There are more SOD spoilers that nicholsevansfan posted on Twitter.

Pretty shocked they've managed to keep Anna's return under wraps. I wonder if Andre is killed and Tony returns soon after leading to a Anna/Roman/Kate triangle. I just hate the idea of Anna and Roman being together while Carrie is in Europe. Who's going to be the meddling child? Eric?

I have yet to see a spoiler that says Stefan is Vivian's son. Just that he is Stefano's. That may change once I read SOD tomorrow but I haven't seen it in any of the posted recaps.

Perhaps I'd feel more if Paul hadn't been such a sleaze upon coming to town, and stalked Sonny for months while he tried to work on his marriage. .

Paul was an annoying presence for far too long. He was constantly showing up in Will's vicinity, and standing there with a dumb expression on his face. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The writers have since fine-tuned his role, and he has become a more sympathetic character.

PS: Both Paul and Lani are overdue for some DNA testing. :rolleyes: :)

Well, no one has posted about the inside stories yet...heck, MY Walmart was still selling last week's issue yesterday. LOL
Part of the 2018 preview mentions Eric and Jennifer and a doctor who is interested in her (Dr. Shah). Am I the only one who opposes this pairing (Eric/Jennifer)? The characters and the actors who portray them have a 7-8 year age difference (Jennifer was born in 1976; Eric 1984). Eric needs someone younger and vibrant and a real storyline. He's been sidelined since Nicole left.

Am I the only one who opposes this pairing (Eric/Jennifer)?
A lot of us don't care for them being together. The twins (Sami and Eric) were toddlers when they SORASed Jennifer in 1985. So Jennifer was a senior in high school, while the twins looked like this:

Jade2.jpg
davistwinsdoc85xmas2.gif

That preview is interesting....I like that apparently Abe forgives JJ before Theo wakes up. And it looks like they are all going to be saying a prayer together, everyone surrounding the bed when Theo's eyes open.

I just read an interview with the actress portraying Ciara, who said among other things, that Ciara goes to Theo's room, alone, and pours her heart out to him. She tells him how she feels, loves him, still does apparently. And she says that on some level, Theo hears her, and opens his eyes!

Now she says a lot of other stuff in the interview, how she liked roaring in on that motorcycle, how she wanted to make the character her own, all the attitude, etc. But.....she did indicate Theo opens his eyes because of her and her big confession to him. Seems a bit different from the preview above, however, I know all can be deceiving when those previews are put together.

Am I the only one who opposes this pairing (Eric/Jennifer)? ...He's been sidelined since Nicole left.
Jennifer, or any woman Eric becomes interested in, will only be a placeholder until Nicole comes back, either pregnant with Eric's child, or carrying little Erica in her arms.

They are much-hated on twitter. Personally I don't mind them together but prefer them as strong friends.

I think more folks are indifferent or like them than hate them but maybe I don't follow the right people. I'm in the same boat as you by the way. I don't think they are the ideal pairing but I don't hate it either. I wouldn't mind Eric with Chloe or maybe Lani though.

Maybe Nicole and Sami can come back to Salem together with baby Erica and baby Paige.

Back