SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

DRgtY4NVAAQgu1H.jpg

Well, no one has posted about the inside stories yet...heck, MY Walmart was still selling last week's issue yesterday. LOL

I hope that Stefan's visit will be short, as his presence could dull the excitement of EJ's return. :drunk:

Let's see: Tony, Andre, Renee, Megan, Benjy, Lexie, EJ and Chad (plus Peter and Kristen, who were adopted). And now this Stefan. Well, he'd be the 8th biological child, as Tony, Peter and Kristen weren't his bio children.
I can't say I'm thrilled at the thought of yet another surprise DiMera, but Stefano was truly remarkable. He managed to father all these children and still had time to lie, steal, cheat, order killings and kidnappings, carry on an anti-Brady vendetta, and otherwise ruin people's lives. Imagine the following conversation:

Woman of the Moment: Ohh, Stefano, darling, please come back to bed. I need more of that DiMera magic.

Stefano: Not now, cara mia, I'm too busy trying to think up a new diabolical plot to spring on those accursed Bradys.

I should have made my post more speculative, sorry. Stefan's arrival probably signals that tptb have abandoned any return talks with James Scott (EJ). But, Kristen did cackle something about EJ in Memphis, and injected his body with something in Salem. I'll keep a light on for him! :rolleyes:

DBF: "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -- H. Kissinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Back