SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4351/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december

Monday December 25:
Salem's families come together to celebrate Christmas.
A Christmas miracle affects many people in town.

Tuesday December 26:
Ciara puts Claire on notice.

Wednesday December 27:
Abigail realizes Andre is in love with Kate.

Thursday December 28:
Belle and Shawn head out of town.

Friday December 29:
A mysterious couple crashes the New Year's Eve bash at Doug's Place.

Sad to see Belle and Shawn leave so soon. I hope we get to see them celebrate Christmas.

I wonder how much we see of the couple (Vivian and friend) since it's a
Friday show?

I'm suprised it took this long for anyone to notice that Andre was in love with Kate. I thought it was pretty obvious from the get go.

I'm happy that among the sadness there is some happiness to be found. I, too, think that the miracle is Theo coming out of his coma.

As to Ciara and Claire, I kind of hope that Claire wins this one because Ciara has no grounds to threaten and bully her the way she is. I hope that Rafe, Hope, Shawn and Belle step in and put a halt to Ciara's intentions. Something tells me they won't stand for the girls causing a commotion during their annual festivities.

On another note, I am so ecstatic to see Will and Sonny with Arianna Grace. I kind of wish that the miracle would be Will remembering everything. But I think I may be over-reaching. It seems too soon. But where's Gabi? I guess maybe with JJ?

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11050645/3/#new

Monday, December 25, 2017
Eli realizes he made a huge mistake.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Lani tries to get answers about the night Theo was shot.
Andre makes a deal with Chad regarding Kate.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Jennifer asks Eric out for New Year's Eve.

Thursday, December 28, 2017
While planning a big New Year's Eve party, Abigail discovers an odd discrepancy.

Friday, December 29, 2017
Ciara gets drunk and causes a scene at the event

I also think the miracle is Theo waking up.

Eli has been getting on my last nerve, and I wish Days hadn't had him add "personal" opinions about the shooting.

Also, I'm to the point that I don't even want to see Abe on my tv screen if he's only going to spew hatred for JJ.

Little Miss Ciara a needs a comeuppance. Although I think the actress is doing a good job so far. I truly believe her acting out toward Claire.

Am betting that Eli's "personal" opinion is what he made the huge mistake about........unless it is having a fling with Lani....you know soaps. Eli thinks Gabi still has feelings for JJ, while Lani is upset that JJ broke things off with her, one thing leads to another........BUT, who knows at this point.

In the article in SOD, JJ was cleared, reinstated, got his badge back, is made partners with Eli, but feels unworthy. Becomes even more despondent.

Thursday December 28:
Belle and Shawn head out of town.

Shawn was in town??? I've seen Belle briefly. But Shawn? Maybe I blinked.

Andre makes a deal with Chad regarding Kate.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Kate MUST pay for this crime. :angry::angry:

I feel the big miracle is Theo waking up from the coma finally. I also speculate once Kate's world crashes that Andre may step in to help her, thus making Abigail come under that impression Andre loves Kate.

Shawn and Belle out of town already, its like they barely just popped up on screen. But I guess a short stint is better then no stint. Blah!

I feel the December 29th is obviously going to be Vivian and Stefan's grand appearance. Abigail might be the one who discovers the discrepancy could be from Vivian perhaps?

Heck, they probably won't even tell Abe! ....come to think of it, he already figures it was DiMera Company that Theo was doing something or other for, but........the way the spoilers have come out.......while Chad may strip Kate of her job and send her packing, looks like Gabi is foolish enough to agree to put her Gabi Chic business into Kate's hands.

Tuesday December 26:
Ciara puts Claire on notice.

Oh for crying out loud, how many more times is Ciara going to put "Claire on notice?" :angry:

I'm starting to wish that Claire had wacked Ciara with the frying pan when she thought Ciara was someone trying to break into the apartment. It probably would have knocked some sense into her.

I thought Ciara moved to Hong Kong with Shawn and Belle to clear her head. She was much calmer with this, and I'm not understanding all this anger and I'm starting to not care. I hope Claire just yawns in her face. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree about Ciara definitely going over the top, it was barely mentioned on the show in passing, that perhaps she still has not really dealt with what Chase did to her.???

Thats an interesting way of looking at it. I think Poirot, you've hit the nail on the head.

I definitely think that the writing team (at the time) had no justification for making Chase into a rapist. He and Ciara were friends. For him to attack her like that made no sense. I completely understand why she would still be dealing with the aftermath of that assault on both a psychological and emotional level. She seems to be really angry.

She's blaming the anger on the fact that Claire hid the letter to Theo. She believes she and Theo would be a couple now had that not happened. It was discussed last week.

Yes, that's what Ciara is blaming the anger on but when I think about how long ago that happened and the level of anger she 's displaying I'm not buying it. I think Hope is right about there being going on under the surface. I just need Ciara to stop lashing out at practically anything and everything that moves and talk. Because right now I just find her exhausting.

Back