SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

Surprising midnight kiss guesses?

Vivian/Victor [Victor would have all his teeth pulled out before he'd ever lock lips with Vivian.]
Will/Gabi [This would be more severe heartburn for the Big Boy, who seems to think that he's the best catch in Salem.]
Hope/Justin [This would certainly aggravate Adrienne. Would it send her back in the direction of poor Lucas?]
Rafe/Kate, or Jordan [Rafe wouid be better off kissing Jordan's cat, Arthur.]
Ciara/Rory, or T [Let's not wish this on Rory or T. There must be lots of nicer girls in Salem.]

This article is incorrect in one thing when it was mentioned that Abe decided to become a cop after a corrupt cop killed his brother: Abe was already a cop when his brother Theo was shot and killed by Richard Cates, during the cartel story in 1985.

Hmmm. Did Lexie have an affair with Theo? Or maybe I'm thinking of Abe's son, and Nicole's brother, Brandon. There was a storyline with Theo but I just cannot remember what happened.

Lexie was involved with both Abe's brother and his son. As I recall, it was unclear as to whether or not she actually did the deed with Theo, but she did with Brandon. I happen to believe she bedded both of them. (Nothing like keeping it in the family, eh?)

Of course, we're talking about a woman who had sex with TEK in the bathroom of Abe's hospital room while poor, sick Abe was lying in the bed.

Last edited:
Theo was killed in 1985. I don't think Lexie was on the show at that time, so unless they had an affair offscreen that came out later, I highly doubt it was Theo she slept with.

Didn't Abe have another brother? Maybe she slept with that one.

Lexie had feelings for Jonah Carver, Abe's brother. Jonah also had feelings for Lexie and they kissed, but that's all. He was in medical school and became a vigilante with the nickname The Pacifier. The whole thing led to him getting kicked out of medical school and Lexie (who ended up helping him) was booted from the police force. He eventually fell for a girl named Wendy Reardon. Later, Stefano somehow arranged for Jonah to be accepted back into medical school. Jonah left Salem and was never seen again.

Like Jen67 said, Abe was already a cop when his brother Theo was killed by Richard Cates. Theo Carver The First came to Salem looking for answers into the death (murder) of his good friend, Danny Grant, who was Valerie's brother.

I really, really wish they would bring up Abe's past of shooting TWO unarmed young men and paralyzing them. An 8 year old boy named Larry (before Abe was in Salem) and much later, Brady Black.

Yes, I was also thinking of Jonah. Thanks JS and KathyLu for the memory refreshers. I do remember the vigilante story with Lexie and Jonah.

Here's Jonah Carver with Wendy Reardon and Lexie:

1994townsendlewisjones.JPG

Wendy Reardon was initially played by Lark Voorhies from Saved By The Bell. I wish they had been able to keep her. She was also in Sami and Eric's age range at the time so it would have been nice for Sami to have a friends besides Jamie Caldwell. Plus this group was all very strong actors with chemistry. I didn't really like Wendy after the recast.

Back