SPOILER !! Week Dec 4

This is reminding me of a baby switch on ATWT except with better writing. On ATWT, Jennifer was sure that Gwen's baby was her baby and everyone thought she was crazy. She ended up getting addicted to crystal meth and kidnapped the baby because she was sure he was hers. She ended up going to rehab and the doctors were trying to convince her that he wasn't hers.

Yeah, I'm not up for a Nicole is crazy story. Honestly these characters are acting so dumb. How do they not think the story is suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read.........Kat is right.......Days films so far in advance, has to be hard on the writers and cast to be filming Thanksgiving or Christmas in summer time. But Days viewers are hearty folks! And loyal!

I do seem to remember the cast & crew got an extra week off after fired guy was gone. The show cannot discard all the shows already filmed, just way too impractical (costly).

Are we supposed to care about Eric's feelings? He married Sloan on the rebound, and then "adopted" a child with a woman he doesn't really love. He's awful.

Or Sloan's? We didn't like her when she was exacting revenge on her father's victims, or blaming her brother's, and now she's convinced a character we like that she's crazy and has stolen her wanted baby.

And every day, Eric is looking more and more dopey. He's making early '00s Austin look like Einstein.

Back