SPOILER !! Week Dec 7

Steve gets a blast from the past. [Assuming this is an appearance by Ava, hopefully Steve's first thought is how to get Little Joey out of the Big House.]

Allie shares shocking news with Nicole. [Pity poor Nicole. What bad news will foolish Allie have for her?
  • She's heard that Bad Twin Eric is cheating with a sexy French nurse in Africa.
  • She suddenly remembers that Little Trippy didn't rape her after all, meaning that everyone who's been trashing him, including Nicole, will have to get down on their knees and beg him and Steve for forgiveness.
  • She's been spending the rent checks that Nicole asked her to give the landlord on stuff for herself, which means they're about to be evicted.
  • Sami is coming to Salem to confront her about some imagined offense.
  • She's heard that Melinda Trask is working to void the pardon that Nicole once extorted from the governor.
  • She's so sick of child care that she's spoken with the Horton Cabin Raccoons about adopting Baby HLH.
Chloe and Philip reconnect. [Hopefully, Chloe will straighten out foolish Philip with a smack over the head and then take up with a man who's worthy of her, Lucas.]

Steve gets a blast from the past. [Assuming this is an appearance by Ava, hopefully Steve's first thought is how to get Little Joey out of the Big House.]

Allie shares shocking news with Nicole. [Pity poor Nicole. What bad news will foolish Allie have for her?
  • She's heard that Bad Twin Eric is cheating with a sexy French nurse in Africa.
  • She suddenly remembers that Little Trippy didn't rape her after all, meaning that everyone who's been trashing him, including Nicole, will have to get down on their knees and beg him and Steve for forgiveness.
  • She's been spending the rent checks that Nicole asked her to give the landlord on stuff for herself, which means they're about to be evicted.
  • Sami is coming to Salem to confront her about some imagined offense.
  • She's heard that Melinda Trask is working to void the pardon that Nicole once extorted from the governor.
  • She's so sick of child care that she's spoken with the Horton Cabin Raccoons about adopting Baby HLH.
Chloe and Philip reconnect. [Hopefully, Chloe will straighten out foolish Philip with a smack over the head and then take up with a man who's worthy of her, Lucas.]
I am SO hoping your second point is true. Because I want that, it's almost a guarantee it won't happen.:rolleyes:

-Philip is pleasantly surprised to run into Chloe.
-Chad catches Jake in a lie.
-Kayla is horrified to find Ava making herself at home.
-Gwen tries to poison Jennifer against Jack.
-Gwen and Kate put each other on notice.
-Steve and Kayla tell Joey that Ava is alive

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-7th-t42551.html#p2069988

Monday, December 7, 2020
Ava tries to bargain with Steve.
Xander checks out the data Sarah downloaded from Philip’s laptop.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Abe presents Rafe with an offer.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Rafe reunites with Allie.

Thursday, December 10, 2020
Jennifer suspects Kate and Jack's affair may not be over.

Friday, December 11, 2020
Sarah has a revelation about Philip's partner.

Days could save themselves some money by hiring just one of several women: Ava, Eve, Kristen, Gwen. They're basically all the same and they get rotated on our screens. Sometimes more than one of them at a time, which is overkill. I can't stand any of them. I suppose Gabi and Kate could be added to the list but somehow they don't bother me as much as the others.

That's it in a nutshell.

And it's all because of the writers' inability (or maybe just refusal) to write for real, strong, complete women.

Good or bad, if they were written better as they were in bygone eras, instead of the same cookie cutter nutjobs, victims, etc., they'd be so much more interesting and we wouldn't be able to wait to see them.

Monday, December 7, 2020
Ava tries to bargain with Steve. [What's she up to now? -- I'll help Little Joey by telling the authorities that I'm still alive if you'll sleep with me.]

Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Abe presents Rafe with an offer. [Unfortunately for Rafe, this is Salem so whatever Abe has to offer won't be all that great.]

Thursday, December 10, 2020
Jennifer suspects Kate and Jack's affair may not be over. [Doesn't foolish Jenny know that the name of Kate's current luv interest is spelled J-A-K-E, not J-A-C-K?]

Friday, December 11, 2020
Sarah has a revelation about Philip's partner. [Sarah must have really studied her Nancy Drew books because she seems to be pretty good at the sleuthing game.]

Philip is pleasantly surprised to run into Chloe. [Can the diva save Philly K. from his own folly?]

Chad catches Jake in a lie. [Big woop. Lying is so common in Salem that the real news would be that Chad realizes Jake is actually telling the truth about something.]

Last edited:
You'd think so. But in Salem, you know anything goes. Stefano could've also had another Franken-doctor on his payroll that we've never heard of.

Still seems like they're dropping too many anvils for Gwen not to be Jack's daughter.

Maybe the writers will surprise us and she can be another one of Maggie's egg-babies. :rolleyes:

Spoilers from
Monday, December 7th:
Nicole reels from Allie’s news.

Tuesday, December 8th:
Bonnie toys with Jack and Justin.

Wednesday, December 9th:
Kayla is horrified to find Ava making herself at home.

Friday, December 11th:
Steve and Kayla tell Joey that Ava’s alive.

Last edited:
Gwen seems more interested in or focused on Jack than Jennifer, but who knows what that means. Maybe Rolf lost track of the baby and Gwen had to explain who she was. None of it makes any sense because I don't think the writers introduced Gwen with the idea of tying her into the Devereaux family. It came out of nowhere that she has this grudge and was involved in Abby's drugging.

Having her be Peter and Jennifer's would be better if she were going to stake a DiMera claim, which she doesn't appear to be doing. That would also make her related to Kristen, which could be interesting. It would be creepy to me though since she would then be "family" to Chad and Jake who are presented as sexual partners (or kissing partner in Chad's case) for her. I know they aren't blood related and didn't grow up as siblings (like, say, Brady and Sami), but it would still be weird.

Tuesday, December 8th:
Bonnie toys with Jack and Justin. [Jack is supposed to be an accomplished investigative reporter and Justin is regarded as one of Salem's top lawyers (yes, Justin being thought of a competent is absurd) and yet both of them are being "played" by a former jailbird. It's pathetic. Apparently in Salem, expertise in one area doesn't guarantee common sense in one's personal life.]

Wednesday, December 9th:
Kayla is horrified to find Ava making herself at home. [How could Ava ever make herself "at home" anywhere in Salem?? The minute that she showed her face, the cops should have been called, and Trippy's mother should have been hauled off to the Salem jail. (Hopefully, foolish Lani won't become best friends with Ava and then throw another hissy fit when Eli busts her.}]

Back