SPOILER !! Week Feb 10

Jack and Jennifer learn the truth about her fall. [Could this be the beginning of the end for the unbearable "Gina?" If she has been done in, Steve-ano should blow town. His absurd plots are doomed to failure and he's a blight on the viewers' TV screens.]

Victor contacts Theresa. [Would Jeannie T. feel guilty if she knew the Kristen-related depths to which Brady has fallen after she left him and took Tater Tot along?]

Chad makes a surprising discovery. [Since Chad is a DiMera family member and lives in the bizarre DiMansion, this could mean anything: he overhears something, finds some incriminating evidence, or goes snooping in the deepest depths of the DiMera tunnels.]

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3075732482

Monday February 10:
Marlena makes a sacrifice to save John’s life.
Stefano and Chad come to blows.
Ben and Clyde’s prison escape goes awry.
Kate and Rafe desperately try to track down Princess Gina.

Tuesday February 11:
Chad and Abigail get locked inside Gina’s lair.
Jennifer finally remembers it was Hope who pushed her off the balcony.
Princess Gina attempts to outwit Rafe.
“Steve” seeks help from Kayla.

Wednesday February 12:
Ciara hides Ben at the DiMera gatehouse.
Kayla smuggles “Steve” out of the hospital.
Sarah and Eric receive news about the bone marrow search for Mickey.
Kristen keeps a secret from Brady, even as they grow closer.

Thursday February 13:
“Steve” continues to deceive Kayla.
Shawn confronts Princess Gina and tries to get through to his mother.
Gabi plots to maintain control over Julie’s heart.
Lani fears nothing will stop Eli from marrying Gabi today.

Friday February 14:
Gabi and Eli’s Valentine’s Day wedding begins.
Abe and Eli have a heart-to-heart about Lani.
Chad and Abigail share a romantic moment on Valentine’s Day.

We found out this week, Chad and Abby are moving into the gatehouse.
Now Ciara is bringing Ben there. Sounds like there might be some conflict.

Nice to see Shawn in the spoilers.

Why is Lani afraid of Eli marrying Gabi? She lives in Salem. Most weddings
have some kind of problem before the couple say "I Do".

It looks like this time Marlena saves the day

Last edited:
Interesting there is nothing about Jack and Jennifer.....guess the writers figured they had their "big" story with Jen coming out of the coma, lots of air time, so they get rested. Although am glad she remembers finally who pushed her off that balcony!

Lani still loves Eli, & so far, Gabi has stole her man, got rid of Lani to have Eli to herself. Frankly, don't think too much of Eli, did not take long for him to fall into bed with Gabi. Ah, well, Tis Salem, evidently the Salem water not only affects brain cells, causes the hormones to go beserk. LOL

Monday February 10:
Kate and Rafe desperately try to track down Princess Gina. [This shouldn't be all that difficult. They just have to follow the trail of cigarette butts.]

Tuesday February 11:
Princess Gina attempts to outwit Rafe. [What a joke. The dimwitted "Gina" couldn't outwit Pookie.]

Wednesday February 12:
Kristen keeps a secret from Brady, even as they grow closer. [Of course she does. It's the Salem way.]

Thursday February 13:
Lani fears nothing will stop Eli from marrying Gabi today. [She hasn't been paying attention. History shows that it's the rare Salem wedding that has a successful conclusion.]

Friday February 14:
Gabi and Eli’s Valentine’s Day wedding begins. [It may begin, but it's highly likely to come to an quick, unscheduled end that leaves the bride and groom unwed.]

Victor contacts Theresa.
Does this mean Theresa is coming back? I hope so.
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3075732482

Monday February 10:
Marlena makes a sacrifice to save John’s life.
Stefano and Chad come to blows.
Ben and Clyde’s prison escape goes awry.
Kate and Rafe desperately try to track down Princess Gina.

Tuesday February 11:
Chad and Abigail get locked inside Gina’s lair.
Jennifer finally remembers it was Hope who pushed her off the balcony.
Princess Gina attempts to outwit Rafe.
“Steve” seeks help from Kayla.

Wednesday February 12:
Ciara hides Ben at the DiMera gatehouse.
Kayla smuggles “Steve” out of the hospital.
Sarah and Eric receive news about the bone marrow search for Mickey.
Kristen keeps a secret from Brady, even as they grow closer.

Thursday February 13:
“Steve” continues to deceive Kayla.
Shawn confronts Princess Gina and tries to get through to his mother.
Gabi plots to maintain control over Julie’s heart.
Lani fears nothing will stop Eli from marrying Gabi today.

Friday February 14:
Gabi and Eli’s Valentine’s Day wedding begins.
Abe and Eli have a heart-to-heart about Lani.
Chad and Abigail share a romantic moment on Valentine’s Day.
This all sounds exciting. Finally! :clap:

Does this mean Theresa is coming back? I hope so.
No, there's been no mention of Jen Lilley (Theresa) returning. Just appears Victor makes a phone call, which maybe we'll only see his side of the call.

These scenes would've been taped around the time the actress was at the end of her pregnancy. (she had a baby on July 30th)

So, Marlena (played by Hattie) was told John is dead, was in tears........and now Marlena is making sacrifice to save John's life??? Rather confusing. So real Marlena knows he is not dead, does she have to succumb to Steveano's advances or something? Sigghhhhh.

I still think they use the name Marlena to mean what we are all assuming is Hattie playing Marlena. I cannot imagine anyone having to succumb to Stevano's advances, because that would be something like rape, and they would never do that on this show, right?

Weird thing - my NBC App on my Fire stick has captions and it clearly said - Hattie pretending to be Marlena - and then whatever statement she made to "Stefano". I hate the captions, and I can't get it to go away. Eeven downloaded the NBC app again, and they were still there. Only show on that app with captions. I guess I was reading a spoiler.

Apparently I missed a lot when the impeachment hearings were on. When did Hattie become the stand-in for Marlena and where is the real Marlena? Hattie is doing an awfully good job acting like Marlena.

Another question: what year are we watching now? Last year, this year or next year? It’s very confusing!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not supposed to know Hattie is pretending to Marlena right now, but the closed-captioning last week blew the secret. We don't know when or how the switch happened. It appeared to be Marlena in the townhouse with Gina, then Hattie tied up in Gina's lair.

It is currently February 2021 in Salem.

It was pretty obvious to me that it was Hattie. Deidre Hall did a great job! Every so often, Hattie would come through and it was just enough to make us wonder what was going on. I am surprised that Stevano didn't notice unless he was just assuming it was stress and grief.

Back